GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Stampedevxl

golf R k04 and some other racecar goodies

well, i have decided to part out my car as i am trading her in for something else. there is absolutely nothing wrong with any of the parts listed bellow. its just personal choice that i made. most of the smaller things already got sold locally, but what i have left are : -golf R k04 with under...
  2. Stampedevxl

Driver Motorsport K04 Software review

This past month I pulled the trigger on a new K04 tune. It was a leap of faith at the time but I ended up happy. I have the autotech hpfp, twintake, 42DD 3" turbo back exhaust, twintercooler and a K04 from a low mileage Golf R. I’m running S3 injectors, but that’s because I bought them before...
  3. Stampedevxl

camshaft position sensor replacement?

anyone here replaced the camshaft position sensor on their FSI? i need to replace it on mine but i dont know how hard it would be to replace. does the intake manifold need to come out? i couldnt find a single diy on it
  4. Stampedevxl

golf r/ s3 turbo outlet pipe needed

need to buy a k04 outlet pipe asap. if you have one please let me know
  5. Stampedevxl

dv relocate for twintake

anyone using a dv relocate kit with twintake? which one would work my twintake already came with the little bung for one
  6. Stampedevxl

changed up the wheel color

had my faces done in a custom metallic gold color. It came out amazing and was done by DipNgo which also did derek's golf, which im sure most you are familiar with!
  7. Stampedevxl

officially a ricer

ordered these like 2 months ago and i forgot about them. definitely my new favorite mod. place ur bets on how long before someone steals them :thumbup:
  8. Stampedevxl

Autopilot V1 dump setup?

im trying to make an exterior dump for my setup but i dont know if the V1 manifold has 2 or 4 dumps. i can see 2 on top that appear to be 1/8" but i heard there are actually 4 dumps? is this true?
  9. Stampedevxl

dun got walked by an old fiero :(

orange fiero and i were at a light and we were both in the mood for racecar mode so we took off and he put about 2 bus lengths on me before my POS fwd car managed to find traction n 1st. dont fuck with fieros peoples. dont know much about the mods on the fiero but ill post a pictuar in a little...
  10. Stampedevxl

mkv gli 30-80 pull

theres not many videos of 2+ gli's around so here is a pull from 30-80mph. was like 60F so decided to do a small pull. seems like its finally running ok. not bad for a heavy gli. (no spare but the tank and dual compressors more than make up for it. http://youtu.be/KZ2irr-olfE KZ2irr-olfE
  11. Stampedevxl

12 months appart

this week is the 1yr anniversary of my car. these two pics were taken exactly 12 months appart amazed how much its changed lol cant wait to see how she will sit 1 year from now! (BT? k04? R front? maybe :rolleyes:) thanks for all the help and advice fellow mkv owners! :thumbsup:
  12. Stampedevxl

Wanted: REVO sps+

I need to get my hands on one of these, hoping one you fine gentlemen have one you would be willing to sell.:iono:
  13. Stampedevxl

jetta vs lightning

sup brahs, i have a cool story i want to share with you. I was driving to my brothers house when i spot a guy in his mid 20's at a light in a 2nd gen lightning. sounded like he had a pretty mean exhaust and as soon as i saw all those gauges i thought that he would probably be down for some fun...
  14. Stampedevxl

Rear O2 sensor CEL after 2+ tune.

So i got my car tuned to revo 2+ last friday. And i got a CEL a couple miles afyer that. It said it was for the o2 sensor, i erased the code to see if it would come back, and yup it just came back, its the same code. Here is the actual code: P0139- powertrain O2 sensor circuit slow response...
  15. Stampedevxl

quietest aftermarket muffler?

welp, I love the sound of my current setup, no drone and its loud enough for me. I am looking for an aftermarket muffler with built in tips, that is as quiet or just a tad louder than the stock unit, because i hate the look of the stocker... i know a lot of guys use the magnaflow units but since...
  16. Stampedevxl

Oh hai!

I may not have the lowest car but I do have the most awesomest keychain :wub: LULZ
  17. Stampedevxl

Cheap downpipes are great but...

The first thing you need to do when you get one is take the included V-band clamp and put it in the garbage bin where it belongs. :thumbsup: they are all really cheap and will not hold properly. i always had an exhaust leak from a crappy clamp. But Wednesday i was just cruising around when out...
  18. Stampedevxl

Garrett t3 suoer 60?

hey guys im need of some advice. I was offered a brand new Garrett t3 super 60 turbo fore pretty cheap, and i was wondering what you guys think about aforementioned turbo? my concern is that he pointed out it is oil cooled ONLY. would this be a good BT to give me a little bit more than a k04...
  19. Stampedevxl

DV help

well i decided to take off my DV spacer... it was all covered in oil inside and outside :iono: anyways i took out the dv and seems like i have a rev C. is this correct? and how is the diaphragm looking? still good? also DOH! why dint i take this thing out earlier lol intake sounds louder...
  20. Stampedevxl

FMIC size?

well being a broke HS student i cant really fork out $800 for a twintercooler... so i was toying with the idea of making a custom FMIC maybe? i found a new universal type core for sale locally pretty cheap but idk if its the right size? the specs on it are 27" long (inlet to outlet) by 5.5" tall...