GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

WTB: 5x112 Steel wheels with winter tires

Would prefer within a 75mi radius from Cincinnati for pick up.
  2. J

WTB: Low miles HPFP or OEM

I NO LONGER NEED A PUMP AS I JUST ORDERED A NEW ONE. THANK YOU. I'm a HPFP away from 2+ but do not want to spend 1K+ on new. Please let me know what you got. Thanks in advance!
  3. J

WTB:Wheels with winter tires

I'm looking for an end of season deal on a winter set of wheels. These can be steel or better.
  4. J

Cars & Cafe - Cincinnati (6/23/2012)

I while back I learned on this forum about this gathering at Fuel on Riverside Dr. I'm planning on going out there tomorrow and I'm wondering if any of you are regulars and/or planning to attend; this will be my first time. I'm meeting a friend and his Ghia there and interested in networking...
  5. J

GermanAutoBash - Columbus, Oh (July 14-15)

Anyone going to the GermanAutoBash? I just registered and I'm looking forward to it.
  6. J

Exhaust "gunk"

Ever since my car was stg 2 flashed and the turbo back installed, there is quite a bit more exhaust "gunk"showing on the rear hatch lid. My assumption is that with the less restrictive cat (200 metal cell high flow), it allows for less exhaust to be "filtered out" before the tail pipe. Can...
  7. J

showing off!?

Ok so, I finally got my car where where I want it for now :biggrin: I have more photos coming if anyone is interested :thumbsup: Photos by my good friend Daniel at TireSwingPhotography.
  8. J

Cincy meets

Anyone know of local meets in Cincy?
  9. J

Suspension install (triple square tool)

I have the Koni Sport Kit on order and will be installing them one of these upcoming weekends. I need to buy the triple square set but, can someone please tell if the triple square bit I need needs to be a long or a short one? Or, does it even matter? Thanks in advance.
  10. J

2" Drop?

I'm looking at Koni sports with H&R SS springs which supposedly drop ~2"...will the car bottom out at this drop/set up? Should I consider going with 1.5" drop instead?
  11. J

Finally will have the extra cash for mods

I have been lurking around for a while as well as researching many upgrades/mods trying to make smart decisions. In a couple of weeks I will be ready to finally dump a lot of cash in some mods for my bone stock 07 MKV :biggrin: I want the 42DD turbo back, a WINtake intake, Forge DV, Koni FSD...
  12. J

Fogs with high beams?

Does anyone know if there is a way to keep your fog lights to stay on while on high beams? Is this something that can be VAG programmed?
  13. J

Lowering Springs (Which one?)

Hello there! I'm looking to buy new springs and have been looking at the Eibach Pro-Kit and Sportline. I'm aware that the Sportlines lower it more than the Pro-Kit but I want to hear other enthusiats' opinion on how low to go, handling, comfort, and difference from stock. I am open to other...