GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Can this throw on CEL???

What's up guys im just wondering if a noise pipe delete can throw on the CEL?
  2. R

WTF IS MISSING FROM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELLLPP

so i went in for the bait and checked out the gti from my previous post....the car ran beautiful from behind the wheel and what i was listen out for and feeling for everything seemed in line....BUT in the picture as u can see i noticed when i opened the hood (hood would even stay up) i say\w...
  3. R

should i go in for the bait???

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=306972814&dealer_id=1389405&car_year=2006&position=top&model=GTI&pager.offset=0&search_lang=en&start_year=2006&search_type=both&distance=100&rdm=1325181457017&marketZipError=false&advanced=y&lastBeginningStartYear=1981&end_year=2012&showZipError=n...
  4. R

will my gti be loud??

whats up guys im finally doing something with my gti and before i order i just wanted to know if my gti will be loud if i only install a dp with the stock resonator...it doesnt have to be screaming loud i just want to know if with only a dp you can hear me coming down the street..if so, what dp...
  5. R

Checklist for purchasing used gti???

whats up guys i finally found a gti that might be a keeper...i just want some info from you guys like.. what should i look for?? typical problems with gti?? what flaws should i look for?? questions i should ask?? and what should and should of been replaced?? sounds i should be listening out for...
  6. R

Which would be a better bet???

im looking to purchase a gti and i have the money and everything already so i will be getting one really soon i saw theses 2 gti's i really like but im not sure if im taking a risk or not...im goin to check them out tomorrow...
  7. R

What do you think about this 07?? good deal??

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=304130892&dealer_id=65888769&model=GTI&start_year=2006&search_type=both&distance=100&end_year=2012&default_sort=priceDESC&address=18018&max_price=15500&seller_type=b&make=VOLKS saw this mark5 for sale??? is this a good deal this is what i been...
  8. R

235/35 on 18" 9.5????

whats up guys my bro just got 18"x9.5" 40mm offset TSW Nurburgring RF and he planned on rapping them in 235/35r18 tires. will he rub?? or will he need spacers?? and i told him he is gonna be stretching like a virgin with those size tires and i tried telling him he woulda been better off buying...
  9. R

MKV GTI Euro Switch

So i been searching on the forums about the euro switch and coding with VAG-COM and shit blahh blahh blahh but i realized no one has answered the simple question :mad0259: can you purchase the euro switch and install it and be able to have only city lights & side markers, city lights & fogs...
  10. R

Im Buying a 2006-2009 GTI... HELP!!!!!!!!!!

whats up guys im new to this forum so dont expect much from me lol but i just needed your guys help to purchase a MKV for me. So far all i know is i am definitely purchasing one manual w/ leather. What should i look out for when buying a MKV so i dont end up buying a vdub that will not fuck me...