GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. tmrakip

Cleaning Brake Calipers

I haven't posted in a while, but I discovered something while changing my front brake pads recently I would share. After 90k miles I decided to change my front brake pads. I noticed that my calipers had changed from the nice red when they were new to an off-pinkish color from all the brake...
  2. tmrakip

Trifecta!

Woot! When I started up my car today to go to the gym I got a CEL, EPC and Airbag Fault. :headbang: Ironically, I also got my VW bill last night and I have 14 payments left. I wonder what I am going to do with this car when the payments are over...
  3. tmrakip

Clear Sidemarkers + Mirror Bulbs = Awesome

Maybe this is a pointless thread but thought I'd put it up anyways. I've had clear sidemarkers for a while and have had a love/hate relationship. I think they look great on my silver car, but hate the orange bleed through from teh bulbs (scrambled egss look I've seen it refered to as.) I found...
  4. tmrakip

WPB Photoshoot!

Today myself, and three Jon's met up and took some pics. Here's a few of the good ones I have, perhaps they can upload some too:
  5. tmrakip

H&R Sport Springs installed

As the title says...Really nice! Ride doesn't seem much harsher than before and it looks a whole lot better. Also got my Carbonio installed finally :biggrin:
  6. tmrakip

Oettinger

Official Oettinger pics and prices (US) for GTI MKV for those interested: http://www.cecwheels.com/tuners/products.sd?iid=154&type=wheels&modelId=&categoryId=58&tuner_brand_id=6
  7. tmrakip

APR info

Hey guys - I made a reply to somebody in regards to an article about APR a week or so ago from European Car Magazine. Here it is: http://www.goapr.com/images/europeancar0806.pdf Now you don't have to go out and buy the magazine :cool:
  8. tmrakip

Engine cover

A really stupid question, and most of the search results showed intakes that will have a new engine cover, but how do you take the cover off? I don't see any clips on it anywhere, just the electrical connection up near the top...I'd rather not just rip it off :smile: