GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Masterof6thspeed

Modified 2006 BMP GTI w/ DSG

Hey guys, I'm looking to sell my car. It's a 2006 Black Magic GTI, package 1 with sunroof and XM radio, just hit 40k miles. Pics at the bottom. Mods: APR Stage II(93 oct. and stock) Eurojet Stage 3 FMIC ATP 3" Catless DP Neuspeed P-Flow BSH PCV Revamp Neuspeed Torque Mount Insert Resonator...
  2. Masterof6thspeed

WTF.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks___VOLKSWAGEN-FAHRENHEIT-GTI-LIMITED-EDITION_W0QQitemZ270272220006QQddnZCarsQ20Q26Q20TrucksQQddiZ2282QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item270272220006&_trkparms=72%3A727%7C39%3A1%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245 :barf:
  3. Masterof6thspeed

FS: C/F Hood & Diffuser + OEM Misc

I need to sell this because school is starting back and for my Biomedical Engineering program I have a ton of lab fees and books to buy. FS: -Seibon C/F Hood (Two minor cracks, see pictures) $350 + Shipping -OSIR C/F Diffuser (Crack by the exhaust cut out. It was never acutally mounted on...
  4. Masterof6thspeed

OSIR CF rear valence, 1 cutout

Brand new, never installed. Looking for $350 shipped OBO but local pickup would be preferred as this thing is so big. Will have pictures up this weekend. :thumbup:
  5. Masterof6thspeed

Oil cap stand removal?

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere, so, is it possible to take off the thing that makes the oil cap stand 2" over the engine? I don't have my engine cover on because of the P-flo, but I think the oil cap looks dumb how it is. It looks as though it would un-screw, but no matter what I do, I...
  6. Masterof6thspeed

New Rabbit Commercial....kind of.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1778905 Seems like it should be a Rabbit commercial instead of a Sony LCD one. Check it out.:iono: PS. Don't know if this is the right thread or not...move it if need be. :rolleyes:
  7. Masterof6thspeed

Just a few pictures (HDR lolz)

So...this is my first outing taking pictures of my car, other times were just quick snaps. And since seeing Arin's post, I figured I'd try out HDR using the Photomatix program he mentioned. So...let me know what you think. Links to full size versions. :thumbup...
  8. Masterof6thspeed

WTF is this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1OZjGO1Pzo&mode=related&search= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt8syAFCR5A&mode=related&search= :barf: :barf: :barf:
  9. Masterof6thspeed

A few tips from a pro...

Just thought you guys might wanna check this out. They interview a Nascar racing coach and ask him what tips he gives his drivers. Some of these tips might be helpful at your next track day or Auto-X event. http://www.theonion.com/content/video/nascar_coach_reveals_winning :biggrin: it's...
  10. Masterof6thspeed

New iPods and iPhone pricedrop

Have you all seen the new ipods? The Nano is shorter but fatter and can play videos now. There's an iPod Touch available in 8 and 16GB models that is basically like the iPhone without the phone, but it does have Wifi internet. Apple kept the iPod "Classic" but has released a 160GB version...
  11. Masterof6thspeed

Electrical problems!

I didn't know where to put this. It's an electrical problem I guess but the Electronics thread seems to be more for in-car entertainment stuff....anyway...Anyone have problems with their passenger door electrical system? For example, pinch protection feature functioning even when there's...
  12. Masterof6thspeed

GTI 3D Model

Been messing with Google SketchUp all day long...here's what I've come up with. And no, there's no reflections...I know. :frown:
  13. Masterof6thspeed

Cloth Armrest?

How many people here have a cloth armrest in their GTI? I have one, it's fading, I'm trying to get it replaced. Every other GTI I have seen has a leather one and I want it to be replaced with leather.
  14. Masterof6thspeed

GH II

Free Bird is on there. The whole thing. It's the last encore you do, but encores only come up on Medium or higher so...you better be a little good. I'm moving on to hard now.
  15. Masterof6thspeed

FS: Gorilla Gear

For 06+ Golf/GTI. Brand new, unopened in box. Cargo mat and 4 velcro blocks. These go for $116 straight from VW, $80 OBO.
  16. Masterof6thspeed

GTI Racing Video Game

GTI Racing The Game I haven't seen any posts about this game on the forums so I decided to post this up. Now I guess I can wreck a GTI all I want, and :burnrubber: at my computer. :thumbup: Oh, and there's a demo here
  17. Masterof6thspeed

Modify a GTI Flash

Anyone remember the website with the flash that let you modify a GTI, swap body kits and change tint and lower it and everything? I've been lookin for it forever...but nothing. :iono:
  18. Masterof6thspeed

Someone with CARFAX, please?

Does anyone have a CARFAX account? I'm helping my girlfriend buy a car and I don't really feel like dropping $25 on CARFAX when someone else could look it up for me. Any help would be appreciated, thanks. VIN: 1HGEM22055L037359