GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

FS: 2007 mk5 gti $4,000 OBO SoCAL

07 GTI Selling due to being 2 doors and having 2 kids its difficult Engine runes good Body of car has some wear and sun damage mostly on the hood MODS: -Forge FMIC -42 Draft Design Oil Catch Can -Eurosport Cold Air Intake -APR 3” turbo back exhaust (has cat) -APR Stage 1 -Forge Diverter Valve...
  2. J

WTB: Stock down pipe/catalytic converter

looking to buy a stock downpipe or stock working CAT for an FSI engine.
  3. J

Flashing CEL now car wont start.

So on tuesday while i was getting home my CEL starting flashing and my engine started shaking once i would accelerate, so i slowed down and it went away. I was able to pull into my driveway and checked my spark plugs and coils.spark plug #1 was real loose so i tightened it and now it wont start...
  4. J

boost leak...

i cant seem to find this boost leak, when i first go the car i was boosting at 12psi. but now i only get 5-8psi i replaced the dv and checked lines. checked the intercooler pipes for leak. so far nothing. what else can be causing this? here is a video...
  5. J

Diverter Valve?

Can any one tell me what diverter valve this is and is this oil dripping from it?
  6. J

Shifter Shakes in First gear

so my shifter shakes real bad in first gear it does it 95% of the time. Here is a video to see what i am talking http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri8CTRQjfXU&feature=youtube_gdata_player any suggestions to whats going bad or if anything is loose? Uploaded the video onto YouTube looks better now.