GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 160hunter

For Sale: Genuine Ross-Tech HEX+CAN USB Vag-Com VCDS Unlimited VINS

SOLD For Sale: Genuine Ross-Tech HEX+CAN USB Vag-Com VCDS. Unlimited VINS. VCDS Software can be downloaded from the Ross-Tech website. As a Bonus, I will offer free support to the buyer with coding, data logging or any other issue the buyer may need help with. $325 obo. Free shipping and...
  2. 160hunter

Free HPFP stud kit. MERRY CHRISTMAS

Since it has been awhile since I have been on here, I am giving away a HPFP Stud kit to the first two people to post a picture of something that has to do with Christmas. Lights, presents, Christmas tree, etc... MERRY CHRISTMAS. I will PM the winners to get their addresses. Free shipping to...
  3. 160hunter

My GTX3071r build

More pics
  4. 160hunter

FS: RS4 fuel rail valve

SOLD
  5. 160hunter

FS: HPFP stud kit

High pressure fuel pump stud kit. 3 high strength studs with lock nuts. $30 shipped. PM me or text 570-982-1203
  6. 160hunter

My GTX3071r build

Some intercooler pics. Notch: Installed: CTS core vs. Forge Twintercooler core:
  7. 160hunter

APR Stage 2+ with FMIC and EVOMS/BSH/Forge DV relocation: low boost questions

Since the intercooler is your most recent mod, I would check there for boost leaks. For less than $10 you can go to lowes or home depot and piece together something to check for leaks. Here is what I used on my KO3.
  8. 160hunter

NEED HELP if you have a CTS 750hp FMIC

How do the brackets go to mount the radiator and AC condenser????
  9. 160hunter

My GTX3071r build

A key fob was close. Intercooler kit. This is the sickest looking IC out there. Considering the price these should sell of the shelves.
  10. 160hunter

My GTX3071r build

A big box arrived today from CTS. Can you guess what it is?
  11. 160hunter

FS: BFI Clean Catch catch can

SOLD I am selling my Black Forest "clean catch" catch can for the 2.0t. This is by far the nicest setup there is. I will post a pic shortly. It is about 6 months old. It does have some minor dings from tightening it but nothing major. BFI's price is $429 plus shipping. I'm asking $275 shipped.
  12. 160hunter

FS: BSH throttle body pipe, Forge wastegate actuator

BSH PIPE SOLD Both parts were purchased the end of last summer. I don't need them anymore since I went big turbo. $125 shipped for the Forge WGA
  13. 160hunter

Help, how to check if I have a boost leak?

Boost leak tester. It was like $5 at home depot. Take off the air intake and put it on the turbo inlet. Pump it up with an air compressor.
  14. 160hunter

FS: DieselGeek short shifter

SOLD I have for sale a Dieselgeek short shifter. It is only a few months old. Price is $150 shipped obo. I will post a pic shortly. PM me or text me at 570-982-1203
  15. 160hunter

My GTX3071r build

More pics.
  16. 160hunter

My GTX3071r build

Some more pictures. Just a couple things left to put the engine together. Then it's on to the turbo kit and strapping it in. Not sure how much I will get done tomorrow since its Valentines Day. I guess I better have something good for the wife since she has been watching the kids all the time so...
  17. 160hunter

My GTX3071r build

Got some more goodies today. I also got the gauges installed.
  18. 160hunter

My GTX3071r build

Some goodies just arrived from CTS. By the way, I ordered Maestro from Pagparts last night.
  19. 160hunter

WTB: BSH or VF engine and tranny mounts

I want BSH or VF engineering engine and tranny mounts. I prefer both to be the same brand. Pm me or text at 570-982-1203. Paypal ready