GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

(VIC) FS: HPA SHS Coilovers for MK5 Golf, Jetta, GTI, R32, Audi A3 (Brand New)

Hello Everyone, Due to a lengthy battle with my father, I am no longer able to install these on my car :( Very upset about this, but there seems to be no other options for me at this stage. These Coilovers are BRAND NEW, they were shipped to me about 2 weeks ago, and are still in the original...
  2. V

Best way to get all these US goodies?

So flicking through the cosmetic mods section on this forum always makes me depressed when I click on the link to the parts, only to take me to a US website with crazy shipping prices. Parts such as the Thunder Bunny rear, Votex Lips, Side Skirts... But not limited to these parts. Are there...
  3. V

FS: Mk5 GTI Front Lower Valance (No Lip)

For sale is the front lower valance for a mk5 gti, the part is OEM, bought off pashn8, did not fit my car, it is in pretty much new condition. Asking $80 ONO, not really sure what its worth, pickup preferable, south eastern suburbs, but do go to the city quite often etc. Thanks. here are some...
  4. V

VCDS Scan, butt load of problems, help?

Having some malfunctions come up, could anyone help me diagnose? :) I have been to VW and am getting a new cam sensor, (my car barely starts), but the other stuff?? Chassis Type: 1K0 01-Engine -- Status: Malfunction 0010 02-Auto Trans -- Status: OK 0000 03-ABS Brakes -- Status: OK 0000...
  5. V

RNS-510 Downgraded FW to 2760, No BT Audio :(

Hey guys, because I'm from Australia, our maps don't support the new POI system etc, so I downgraded my unit from 3800 to 2760. Everything is working fine, MDI, Bluetooth phone, maps, POi's etc. Except I can no longer stream Bluetooth audio. It shows the pause and play, which does pause and play...
  6. V

Slow down shudder/clunk.... Golf GT Sport DSG

Note: Decided to make this it's own thread, as my other thread was only to do with the machatronics warranty info. 2008 MY08 Golf 2.0L GT Sport DSG (Diesel) Hey guys, so I have been experiencing something that is hard to explain but I will try to picture it for you, now take note, I just had...
  7. V

RNS-510 Few Problems with software..

Hey guys, I just installed my RNS-510 Version D, sw version: 3800 map version: 7360 edit: ps these are Australian maps. But i am having a couple of problems... - When I press anything to do with POI's, it simply hangs on "Loading please wait..." - When I press bluetooth devices (bluetooth...
  8. V

MK5 GTI Rear Valance, MK5 GTI Sideskirts, MK5 GTI Front Lower Lip

Hey guys, I'm in melbourne and im after these parts, please let me know if you have ones that you are after selling and we can talk about price etc. MK5 GTI Rear Valance (And tow cap too) MK5 GTI Sideskirts MK5 GTI Front Lower Lip Thanks
  9. V

Mechatronics Failing, nervous about warranty.

Hello all, before you tell me to read up on this, I can assure you I have almost burnt my eyes out from reading on this topic. My situation is a bit different. I bought a 2008 (my08), Golf GT Tdi (Sport) around 3 weeks ago. NOTE: Was bought from a non VW Dealer. (However they do own a VW...
  10. V

Opinion/Review On Imitation Ross-Tech?

Hey guys, i've been looking at these imitation vagcom cable/software and wondering if anyone has any info about them? I just want to play around a little bit, and being new the real deal just doesn't seem appealing in terms of price. Thanks http://www.vag-diagnostics.com/sales.html (I am not...
  11. V

CAN-BUS Upgrade In Melbourne ?

Hey guys, sorry to be a newbie, have been lurking as a guest for a while, I am wondering if anybody knows anyone/anywhere that would upgrade the canbus on my 2008 GT Sport TDI. Planning to buy the RNS-510 etc etc same story. Thanks again.