GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. RedBeardBeer

FS Stock Downpipe

Have a stock downpipe for sale. Only 40k on it and in great condition. Someone already bought the cat-back section. Also have a bunch of random stuff if anyone needs anything. Stock PCV plate, side markers, crap like that. Let me know.
  2. RedBeardBeer

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

Taking orders for vinyl stickers. So far have requests for all across the top front windshield and down the side on the rear glass. If you're interested PM or text me. It'll look like this with "Virginia Coast Euros"
  3. RedBeardBeer

Hampton Roads Meet Updater

In an attempt to make get together info more readily available I created this thread. It is for meet locations and times only. Please keep all conversation in the "Hampton Roads Dubs" thread to allow people to come here to see the latest event info. Any type of meet is welcome. Try to give as...
  4. RedBeardBeer

OEM Part Out

Virginia Beach, Virginia. Prefer a local buyer, but willing to ship at buyers expense. I have several parts I want to part out. I have my full stock exhaust (both the down pipe and the cat-back sections). I had it on for 38k, still in excellent condition. Also, soon I will be replacing my...
  5. RedBeardBeer

P3Cars Digital Interface Review

So go easy on me guys this is my first review, I'll try to hit all the major points if I miss anything let me know. So I'll start by saying that I was really excited about this product and have been waiting for a while to avoid buying a mechanical boost gauge. I wasn't disapointed. Install...
  6. RedBeardBeer

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

Alice got a bath and some new plates today. She's happy!
  7. RedBeardBeer

what did you do to your mkv today?

gave the front end a new look. White lip and white VW with red shadowing.
  8. RedBeardBeer

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

Alice got a makeover today.
  9. RedBeardBeer

Painted lowers and a new front lip.
  10. RedBeardBeer

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

Sex on wheels.
  11. RedBeardBeer

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

This is what happens when it snows on a mildly warm engine. Pretty awesome
  12. RedBeardBeer

Media, PA CW MkvV spotted.

Anyone on here in Media, PA? Specifically working at Riddle Hospital with a CW MkV? I'm in town doing some work and saw your car.
  13. RedBeardBeer

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 8)

Just thought I'd share.
  14. RedBeardBeer

Hampton Roads Dubs!!

Enough said.
  15. RedBeardBeer

WTB: front grille GTI badge

So I tried to paint the gti on my front grille and broke the clip off the back...looks silly leaning a little bit..anybody have an extra one or know where I can get one?
  16. RedBeardBeer

The King of Threads!!

Alright guys.....so there are about 7000 things running through my mind in regards to my car. I have a long list of things I want to do to my car and was looking for any input on any of the items you guys could provide....links to other threads, recommendations based on personal experience...
  17. RedBeardBeer

FS/FT: 2008 OEM full exhaust.

Like the title says... I just put on a Billy Boat 3" TBE so I have the full stock exhaust. Looking for local sale or trade, I'm in Virginia. Exhaust has 34k on it. PM if interested. I'll upload pictures if wanted. Can also buy individual pieces if you want.
  18. RedBeardBeer

FS/OT Stock MkV TBE

Like the title says... I just put on a Billy Boat 3" TBE so I have the full stock exhaust. Looking for local sale or trade. Exhaust has 34k on it. PM if interested. Ill upload pictures if wanted. Can also buy individual pieces if you want.
  19. RedBeardBeer

Red's Build Thread

Installed my Billy Boat 3" TBE Sport today. Drives like a champ and sounds like an untamed demon beast! Noticeable difference especially in the lower and mid ranges. Also painted my trim and grille. It's in plastidip for now but I will redo it in gloss when I get the time.
  20. RedBeardBeer

installed my new 3" Billy Boat Sport TBE and went driving!! Sounds amazing!!