GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

"The SoWo Experience" by Lowered Congress and Wheel&Torque.com

Hello everyone. Just thought I'd share this reality style documentary we did on our way from Long island alllll the way down to SoWo. Love the MKV's section and yes, there are MKV's in the video! Our main goal: Capture another aspect of car shows. I've always been a big fan of all the music...
  2. G

Unofficial Turbo Beetle Thread

My nigga criz is still alive!
  3. G

I don't know the answer to those questions yet lol. But for example. From reading the boards, I now know MK6 gti catbacks don't fit the beetles. Only downpipe. As soon as I start test fitting everything I'll let you know. I'm currently looking at the borla catback or a custom catback setting...
  4. G

How's it going guys. Hopefully we can keep any beetle related topics in here.(if you don't want this thread in here you just delete this mods). My last car was a TSI MK5 GTI. great car. Sandy killed it. I'll be putting some parts I was able to salvage into this car So far here's we've got...
  5. G

This is it, a final farewell (Part out!)

FULL PART OUT on my GTI. Got flooded by sandy. she's still on my driveway. Every nook and cranny is up for grabs. ask away !
  6. G

FS: 18 inch Gallardo reps! 1400 w/ tires OBO

http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3472578#post3472578
  7. G

FS: 18 inch Gallardo reps! 1400 w/ tires OBO

PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE NO LOW BALLERS PLEASE Season is ending so here's what I've got for sale. Setup is still ON the car. 5X112 ET46 fitment and hub is 57.1 (perfect Audi fitment, as well as anything VW MK5+) 18x8 (yes that's right) inch Lamborghini Gallardo reps. Powdercoated Gloss White with...
  8. G

FS: OEM VW 17" Denvers $400 W/Tires

Continental Pro Contact All Season Tires 225/40/17 5X112 Selling for a friend. Looks about 75% tread for me. Willing to ship. Buyer pays shipping. $400 negotiable
  9. G

LIMKV Cruise to Waterfest on Sunday!

United Artists movie theater, sheepshead bay Brooklyn. Address is 3907 Shore Pkwy, Brooklyn, NY 11235 Please be there no later than 8:30AM. Anyone's welcome to join us.
  10. G

ECS Tuning Geomet Rotors..impresssions?

Simply said, those rotors sold really well from what I hear. They're on back order till the end of July. Anyone on here buy them? Are they a tad bit better than stock? Do they look aesthetically pleasing in person? etc...
  11. G

WTT : complete badgeless jetta grill setup for your full GTI badgeless and open fogs

Setup is still on car. Serious inquiries only. I'm looking for a straight trade
  12. G

WTB: Your OEM TPMS

Need em ASAP. Full set
  13. G

FS:Nankang NS II 215/40-18 for $300

Purchased and fitted in June (2011) from original owner. All Tires have 8/32 of tread left (80% left) Two tires (that were on the front) have some uneven wear from high camber. Only reason I'm selling them is because they came with the wheels I bought. Willing to ship if buyer wants to pay for it.
  14. G

WTB Your Rotiform BLQ or NUE 18x8.5 ET45

Prefer local or meeting up halfway. Nothing too far please. I live in long island.
  15. G

Island Import Day

I'll be going to this. I didn't know how big a thing this was. Should be fun to see euros and jdm cars. Event can be found here https://www.facebook.com/events/274583449264452/ We Will be holding this meet at Heckscher State Park I was contacted by Bishnu's family and was informed that...
  16. G

The 0.05 by 3sdm.co.uk (F40 wheel lovers inquire within!)

Been keeping my eye on these wheels for a while now. These guys are doing some cool things in my opinion. I've always been a fan of this 'type' of wheel design. They're looking for a distributor to the states. I think these guys will do pretty good. The wheels in their promo photos have some...
  17. G

Huffs 500$

http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162769
  18. G

Anyone Play in any bands? tons of gear.

For sale : Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50 watt tube head - 800$ FIRM Ampeg SVT Classic - 1200$ Road Case with 6 space rack and housing to fit ampeg CL 400$ Peavey Valveking - 400$
  19. G

Cheapest place to buy S3 SS?

Gonna buy the S3 SS and the forge side to side. I know there are other sites aside from ECS tuning. Only reason I haven't ordered from there yet is because it's back ordered.
  20. G

FS: 18 inch huffs WITH tires.

Nothing lower nothing less. Please don't PM me unless you are interested in buying them for my asking price. 500$ FIRM with tires. not perfect.They've got some scuffs. Tires have a lot of life in them. I'd say over 80%. I'm willing to ship as long as the buyer pays for it. TPMS not included.