GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. NCedillos

WTB: OEM MKV/MKVI Downpipe

Like the title says I need a Stock MKV/MKVI GTI downpipe. Would prefer some what local/ Michigan, Ohio, Indiana area. Any help would be appreciated!!! Thanks!
  2. NCedillos

2008 Magic Black GTI DSG *Certified*

Just posting up my GTI. There is literally nothing wrong with it we're just looking to expand our family and a 2 door isn't optimal. Car is a 2008, DSG, currently has ~50,000 miles and was purchased as a certified preowned VW with a warranty until 2014 and ~68,000 miles. The car currently has an...
  3. NCedillos

WTB: APR HPFP

Looking to buy an APR fuel pump new or used. Lemme know what you have. Hoping to get one within the month. Thanks! Natasha
  4. NCedillos

WTB: Eibach Sportlines

Want to buy some Eibach Sportlines for 2008 GTI if it matters. Less than 20k on them preferably. Looking to spend about 150. Thanks! Natasha
  5. NCedillos

White Sawblades on Black GTI

I have seen a ton of sawblades on GTI's but has anyone done white sawblades on a black GTI? Finding a hard time finding pics and am looking into buying some wheels pretty soon here. Thanks Guys!
  6. NCedillos

DSG Shift Boot Removal

Has anyone ever removed just their shift boot from the dsg shift knob and replaced it with an after market one? I removed the whole dsg assembly but cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the knob off from the base so I can get the boot out. Blah any help would be appreciated!