GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

F/S Fifteen52 Forged 3pc Formula Classic Series Wheels W/Tires

F/S Fifteen52 Forged 3pc Formula Classic Series Wheels (which are the 1st pair of Classic Formula's ever made by Fifteen52) with Nitto Tires. My Fifteen52 Formula wheel specs are Front-18x9" ET-34, Rear-18x10" ET-38 with a hub bore of 57.1 and bolt pattern 5x112. The tires that are mounted on my...
  2. D

ged 3pc Formula Classic Series Wheels W/Tires

F/S Fifteen52 Forged 3pc Formula Classic Series Wheels (which are the 1st pair of Classic Formula's ever made by Fifteen52) with Nitto Tires. My Fifteen52 Formula wheel specs are Front-18x9" ET-34, Rear-18x10" ET-38 with a hub bore of 57.1 and bolt pattern 5x112. The tires that are mounted on my...
  3. D

Huge MK6 GTI Part Out Must Read F/S

Hello VW boys & girls, I have a huge parts list for sale. Look over the list and see if their is anything that I'm selling that you need. My email is teamfreak44@yahoo.com, or just send me a pm. Also contact me for photos if you would like. Also very large items ex seats, cage for sale are must...
  4. D

F/s RCD-510 head unit

For sale is my RCD-510 head unit out of my 2010 mk6 gti. Head unit looks brand new. $385 shipped $350 picked up. PayPal accepted. Pm for pics. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/713/new1018.jpg/
  5. D

F/S 2 BNIB Airlift #58130 Tapered Sleeve Bag VW Jetta/Golf/Gti mk4-6 and new beetle

For sale are my 2 bnib airlift #58130 tapered sleeve rear bags. These are for vw jetta/golf mk4-6 and new beetle's. Here is a link from bag riders of them airlift 58130 . These go for $80 new. Asking $135 with free shipping. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: These bags have a 3/8" NPT port...
  6. D

Thule Roof Rack Kit

Sold
  7. D

The Closer Auto Show (White Plains, NY) Oct 29th, 2011

Just wanted to let everyone know, that Phantom Autowerke will be hosting its 1st annual car show. The show is called The Closer Auto Show. Here is a list of all the show info. Time-Saturday, October 29th · 10:00am - 4:00pm Location-Westchester Coutny Center 198 Central Avenue White Plains...
  8. D

Mk6 gti mfsw for sale w/airbag

For sale mk6 gti mfsw with airbag for sale red stitched. Rather not ship make offers.
  9. D

MK6 INTERIOR SEATS JACKY CLOTH FROM 2DR

For sale is my driver side seat, passenger side seat, rear bench back seat. Material is stock oem Jacky cloth. Back seat was sat in maybe 2 times, and already moved from car. The 2 front seats are in mint condition as well, and are still in the car. Pics upon request. Not shipping item out. Must...
  10. D

For Sale Rotiform 19" BLQ w/Tires

For sale-Rotiform BLQ in gloss black w/white time attack vinyl stripe. Stripe is removable. specs on rims are 19x8.5 et 45 all around and a 5x112 bolt pattern tires are nankang ns-II 225/35/19 all around rims and tires where all bought brand new no more then 2 months ago. must sell this set...