GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. (mkV)Jetta2.0t

2006 VW Jetta 2.0T DSG

The Jetta is for sale. Price includes everything listed. Mods alone total over $6,000. Contact: JD I'm located in NW Arkansas jeepers@sbcglobal.net 479-283-four.one.six.three (If no answer, please leave a message. 7am-10:30pm Central Time, please.) 2006 VW Jetta 2.0T DSG 37.5k miles Platinum...
  2. (mkV)Jetta2.0t

WTB: Milltek 2.5" to 2.75" coupler/clamp

I need the coupler that comes with Milltek's cat-back exhaust. It mates the factory DP to the Milltek cat-back. If you want to part with yours, give me an email: jeepers@sbcglobal.net. Thanks
  3. (mkV)Jetta2.0t

FS: Techtonics Downpipe 2.5" w/cat.

Techtonics Tuning 2.5" downpipe w/cat for the transverse 2.0T. Used 7,977 miles. The end of the rear pipe has been expanded to mate up with a 2.75" Milltek cat-back. To use the downpipe with the OEM cat-back or an aftermarket cat-back just cut the expanded end off the rear pipe - there should...
  4. (mkV)Jetta2.0t

APR Stage 2+ 93 Octane Fuel Pump - 2006 2.0T DSG

APR Stage 2+ 93 Octane Fuel Pump - 2006 2.0T DSG 3rd Gear
  5. (mkV)Jetta2.0t

Puzzling Fuel Delivery Problem

I'm having a fueling problem now. Symptoms: When the car is cold, such as a morning start, the car has no problem meeting requested fuel pressure. The car drives fine and shows no trouble codes. However, as the car starts to get warm my fuel rail pressure differences start to increase...
  6. (mkV)Jetta2.0t

Puzzling Fuel Delivery Problem

Err... delete.
  7. (mkV)Jetta2.0t

WTB: OEM Fuel Pump for 2.0T FSI

I'm looking for an unmodified OEM fuel pump for the 2.0T FSI. PM me with what you have and a price. Preferably looking for an "H" or "J" pump, new or used.
  8. (mkV)Jetta2.0t

Why do I have the 260mm rear brakes...?

I have an '06 Jetta 2.0T. It does have the "large" 312mm GLI/GTI FRONT rotors, but my REAR rotors are 260mm. I thought the rear rotors should be 286mm like the GTI and GLI. Hmmmmm... what gives, VW?
  9. (mkV)Jetta2.0t

FS: H&R 15mm 5x112 Wheel Spacers (4) + 14x1.5x43mm Extended Lug Bolts (20)

For Sale: SOLD H&R 15mm 5x112 wheel spacers (4 spacers) and a complete set of ECS 14x1.5x43mm ball seat extended lug bolts (20 bolts). Spacers and bolts are in like-new condition with no defects or damage. Will separate the spacers into pairs, will not separate the lug bolts. I will have...
  10. (mkV)Jetta2.0t

Shifty's Spraywerks Jetta "R32-style" Tinted Tail Lights

Tails spray-tinted and clear coated by Shifty's Spraywerks in Oklahoma City, OK. Worth every penny. Thanks Shifty!
  11. (mkV)Jetta2.0t

MKV Stuff For Sale

I cleaned out my garage and found a few items that I no longer need. EMAIL is the best way to contact me: jeepers@sbcglobal.net All prices include shipping to the lower 48 states. 1. DSG Accelerator, Brake, Dead Pedal set..................$70 http://i41.photobucket.com/alb...2.jpg 2. OEM...
  12. (mkV)Jetta2.0t

FS: TT (Techtonics) Downpipe

I'm selling my Techtonics Tuning 2.5" downpipe. Since the TT downpipe is too short to mate to most cat-back exhausts (including the OEM exhaust, I modified the downpipe by adding a length of 2.5" stainless tube with a flared end in order to mate it to my 2.75" Milltek cat-back exhaust. If...
  13. (mkV)Jetta2.0t

FS: GTI/GLI Fog Light Grilles

I had these on the car for 2 months before I bought the "open"-type grills. They are in like-new condition. EDIT: $30 shipped. :thumbup: I prefer PayPal (I'm a verified seller) Please EMAIL me because I don't check the forums as often as I used to: jeepers@sbcglobal.net
  14. (mkV)Jetta2.0t

FS: OEM heated side mirrors

OEM Jetta/GLI/GTI side-view mirrors for sale. These mirrors are the heated models. They are in like-new condition. $25 + shipping in padded envelope. :thumbup: I prefer PayPal (I'm a verified seller) Please EMAIL me because I don't check the forums as often as I used to: jeepers@sbcglobal.net
  15. (mkV)Jetta2.0t

Oops... I broke my Neuspeed rear anti-sway bar...

So I had to run by work today on my day off to pick up some papers. I pulled out of the parking lot and made my way up to the stop light. I took a right at said stop light and heard a *BANG* from the rear of the vehicle. "hmmmmm." I didn't run over anything... hmmm. I pull off into the...
  16. (mkV)Jetta2.0t

WTT: My BLACK GLI emblems for your CHROME GLI emblems.

I want to go back to the regular chrome emblems, so if any of you guys would like some nice black emblems, I'll be happy to make a trade if you'll take care of the shipping. They need to come from a GLI because the rear emblem is different on the GLI vs. GTI. The emblems were painted with...
  17. (mkV)Jetta2.0t

WTB: 16" Jetta Bioline Wheels

I'm looking for a set of undamaged 16" Jetta "Bioline" wheels (2005.5 - ). Send me a PM or email me - Jeepers@sbcglobal.net. Thanks.
  18. (mkV)Jetta2.0t

So, what's next?

I'm at a loss. There are a few things that NEED to be done, but I'm just on the fence. Below is a list of the things that I have done to the car so far. I'm pretty certain that I have left one or two things out, but I can't recall what they are. I do need shocks - I'm leaning toward the Koni...