GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. O

How it is recommended to start the engine? The clutch is pressed or not?

How it is recommended to start the engine? The clutch is pressed or not? Thank you
  2. O

HAWK HPS on EBC Rotor (front)

Hello friends, How about a combination of HAWK HPS front pads on EBC GD1386 Rotors? (Alternatives in my area or original vw/audi or EBC Rotors) Thanks in advance :thumbsup:
  3. O

APR Runner Flap Delete (RFD)

Hello Friends I have a MK5 GTI TFSI BWA 6MT 2008 I intend to upgrade to STAGE 2 + APR soon. Is it necessary to replace the RFD System? APR's website listed: "Recommendations: This modification is recommended for APR Stage 2 + and higher modified engines. For all 2.0T FSI (EA113)" I have...
  4. O

touches the lining

Hi friends, I have koni yellow shock absorbers and springs EIBACH Sportline in my GTI MK5 (5 DOOR) ​​and note that I am very satisfied from the set! Recently, I did a "Track Day" and the section where there is a U-turn to the right I heard the wheel touches the lining, but I saw no sign :/...
  5. O

oil - valvoline synpower 5w40 or castrol edge 5w40

Hi friends, I before handling 10K. Presently I use valvoline synpower 5w40 oil Own experience, what is more recommended? valvoline synpower 5w40 or castrol edge 5w40 gti mk5? / 5w30? Thank you.
  6. O

SPORTLINE SPRINGS & ANTI ROLL KIT SWAY BARS

Hello Friends, I have a GTI MK5 TFSI 5 DOOR 2008 with the original suspension system. Recently I purchased a set of eibach anti roll. (Not yet installed. Waiting for the day after :) I emphasize that most of my trips are to work and back. What is recommended to add anti-roll? Is the set...
  7. O

Carbonio APR intake

Hello Friends I have a MK5 GTI TFSI 6MT APR S1 I am currently with original air intake system and a pipercross filter INBOX. I'd love to hear expert report on the carbonio especially those who have experienced him. Is the upgrade is necessary, adding or replacing the filter is main improvement...
  8. O

valvoline synpower 5w40 oil

Hello everyone :) I should soon make vehicle handling and engine oil change. Today I use valvoline synpower 5w40 oil. Do any of you use oil? Do you recommend me to stay with him or replace? If so, what oil? Thank you
  9. O

APR carbonio intake fsi

I'm looking for a used carbonio intake for a FSI. (Same as the picture on the site in Apr) Pm me or post in the thread if you're interested in selling Important for me to be in perfect condition! No scratches and no cracks and no peeling. Less important to me if the filter snorkel is what I was...
  10. O

carbonio intake fsi

I'm looking for a used carbonio intake for a FSI. (Same as the picture on the site in Apr) Pm me or post in the thread if you're interested in selling Important for me to be in perfect condition! No scratches and no cracks and no peeling. Less important to me if the filter snorkel is what I was...
  11. O

carbonio apr vs only filter inbox pipercross

Hello Friends I am traveling today gti mk5 tfsi with the engine management apr s1 and filter pipercross open inbox. I have an opportunity to purchase approximately $ 200 carbonio and Search Forum not found an answer how much it will add me in the car And is it worth it? As an aside, it seems...
  12. O

Checking the engine oil is cold or warm

Hey, guys, my English is poor, sorry in advance :) I have a GTI MK5 2008 BWA 6MT and I read a lot online and book the vehicle and could not find a definite answer - cut - professional - with regard to checking the oil. How right by the book test? When the car is cold cold morning or after...
  13. O

My car - GTI MK5 (Pic)

Here is my baby :wub: sorry for a low quality pictures (Sent from my iPhone) MKv 2008 Tfsi, APR STAGE 1 + Pipercross inbox panel filters What do you guys think? :thumbup: [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  14. O

filter panel - pipercross only (no carbonio kit)

Hi My car is a GTI MKV 2008 tfsi About panel filter pipercross pp1624 Can I use the filter panel on the STOCK engine? Can I clean the filter panel with water and just dry? Thank you