GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

Feeler 08 K04 part out

UPDATE (20May): parts are coming off this weekend, I will contact everyone who has shown interest ASAP Posting a little ahead of time to gauge interest. All parts are still on the car, but will be coming off in about a week and a half. In addition to the parts listed, if you have a request for...
  2. L

DSG woes, to keep or not?

Back ground on the car; 08 DSG, 120k miles. K04, EvoMS intake, 42dd TBE, twintercooler, WALK, whiteline front/rear bars, koni/ground control suspension. Tyrolsport Deadset, Brembo GT BBK, and other misc items. Some body damage Recently started hearing an oscillating hum/whine from the DSG in...
  3. L

K04 DM stock injector tune vs SRT8 Challenger (392)

I had seen him around once before and couldn't get him to line up to actually race. He just kept flooring it as soon as I'd get to his back bumper then we parted ways. Ended up next to the same car at a light today. I took off like a normal person and he got up to 20 and paced. So I figured why...
  4. L

Removing coolant return line without pulling turbo?

My coolant return line from the turbo has a small leak in the rubber section. I'm trying to figure out a way to replace it without pulling the turbo. Anyone have any adivce/experience? Kind of sucks considering I installed the K04 less than 3 months ago Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
  5. L

Feeler. FS/FT New thunderbunny rear

SOLD Looking to sell a brand new, never installed thunderbunny rear bumper. I will also entertain trades, not looking for anything specific. $600 shipped to the lower 48 or $450 picked up. I'm pretty firm on the prices. I'm currently located in Jacksonville, Fl until January 25th after which...
  6. L

Ceramic coating worth it on a K04?

The manifold portion of my K04 was damaged in shipping. I was sent a new turbine housing as a result. Since I already have a blank turbo housing figured I could get a ceramic coated before swapping it over. So is it worth the money since I already have it apart?
  7. L

A few random parts for sale (OEM and aftermarket)

*shipping method is USPS* Set of 4 genuine TMPS never used: 85 shipped OEM engine cover assembly, turbo inlet pipe is missing 1 of the metal clips. 85 shipped ATP MAF housing, comes with 3" - 2.75" silicone reducers. My LTFT was 5-6 with the and a hacked up Eurosport intake. I'm...
  8. L

Anyone have low oil pressure warning at the track before

REPOST FROM ENGINE/TECH SECTION Made the drive up from Italy to the nurburgring for a weekend. Got up bright and early today to male the the ring before it got super crowded. First lap went great everything felt and sounded just like it should. I gave the car a good 30 min cool down just to be...
  9. L

Anyone else get low oil pressure warning at the track

Made the drive up from Italy to the nurburgring for a weekend. Got up bright and early today to male the the ring before it got super crowded. First lap went great everything felt and sounded just like it should. I gave the car a good 30 min cool down just to be safe. Went out for the second lap...
  10. L

just installed "HPFPUpgrade" stage 1 pump

08-15-2011, 09:34 PM To start of the customer service from john and other employees has been second to none. From the beginning when i first asked him some questions up to and after the install. PM's, emails, and phone calls have always been returned extremely quickly and every question was...
  11. L

Disappointed in APR

Given the reputation APR fuel pumps have i decided to go ahead and have them rebuild my OEM pump, i had a little over a week that i could be without my car which is why i decided to save some money and go with the rebuild. Well on 18JUL2011 i pulled the pump took it to UPS had them package it...
  12. L

Bad tpms?

Low tire pressure is on constant display on my MFD. All my tires checked out fine using a mechanical pressure gauge except my drivers side front...thing is it was reading over 70psi....so I let pressure out until is was around 35psi. By the time it got that low the tire was visibly flat. So I...