GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. bhmkv

Back in a VW....kinda

Picked up my new project today. 1982 SC in chiffon white.
  2. bhmkv

GTI for sale in CT 13,500 for members.

Still for sale. New ad: http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp?listingId=119703838
  3. bhmkv

FS: 07 GTI in CT

Selling my 2007 GTI. Here is the link. http://www.bargainnews.com/photo_my_ad.cfm?thedealer=0&show_notepad=yes&bnad_id=6961794 50k. 6spd. 1 owner and no accidents. Car sits in a garage 5 days a week. PM for mods. Send me a PM or call if interested. 13.5k price drop
  4. bhmkv

help please

Was driving home tonight and got a cel light. Wont make any power and shakes bad at low rpms. I was able to drive home at 65 miles an hour. Didnt over heat. When i hit the gas it would shake. I hope its not the turbo. Does this sound like pcv failure?
  5. bhmkv

Insurance Question and Answer Thread

I receive a good amount of PM's about car damages and general insurance questions. Just wanted to start a thread to help people answer insurance related questions. Me I have a total of 12 years experience in the insurance industry and have jumped around a little. (alot):iono: I have handled...
  6. bhmkv

Vag com in CT needed. thanks

Anyone in CT that can turn off my air bag fault? Out of warranty and dont want to go to dealer. Thanks
  7. bhmkv

No more 4x4 stance

This was my mild DD drop. H&R sports and Koni SRT's Before and afters. Its settled to about a 1-1.5 finger gap now.
  8. bhmkv

Buy my stuff if your in CT

Have a used 07 OEM front grille. Was drilled for plate. SOLD Stock springs and struts with 38k on them. 100 obo Have stock Rev C DV. It was the DV that came with the car. (30k) no leaks or tears. $35 obo. Could be a good spare part. Stock Cloth floor mats - Never really used. Bought car with...
  9. bhmkv

WTB: Snow wheels

Im in CT. Tell me what you got. Had someone local but they never got back to me. Perfer pick up in CT area.
  10. bhmkv

For sale: few parts in CT

Have a used 07 OEM front grille. Was drilled for plate. $75 obo Have stock Rev C DV. It was the DV that came with the car. (30k) no leaks or tears. $35 obo. Stock Cloth floor mats - Never really used. Bought car with monster mats and these have been in my trunk since 07-$50 sold VW Guitar-...
  11. bhmkv

WTB: Snow complete snow wheels in CT

Best price I can find for new snow wheels is over 700 with steel wheels:frown: This was on tirerack. ABout 100 for shipping as well. Anyone in CT have a set for sale? Anyone suggest different webpage? Thanks
  12. bhmkv

‎3(2x -4)=2(3x-5)

Can someone solve this?? I cant find the answer?
  13. bhmkv

New job = new car?????

Started new job 2 weeks ago. No more bs insurance claims and driving from car to car all day., Flip side is I have to start driving my own car for work now and may have to go to customers houses or place of business with my car. Added 1 hour commute and we get alot of snow. Had considered...
  14. bhmkv

Pissed off... walking my dog and he got attacked by some pos crazy dog.

My poor B got attacked by some huge fn crazy dog today. Just incase someone here doesnt know my dog is like my kid. I had to fight this 80 pos dog that was trying to bite and attack my B. This WT bitch comes out and is too afraid to grab her own fn dog?????????? I started to yell at her...
  15. bhmkv

Stuff in CT for sale!!!!! Pm me

Have a used 07 OEM front grille. Was drilled for plate. $75 obo --Easy to fill and plasti dip!!! --- added- willing to let nondrilled grille go for $125.00- know price high but want to sell the drilled grille and no need for 2!! Have stock Rev C DV. It was the DV that came with the car. (30k) no...
  16. bhmkv

cabin air filter?

Do you really need the cabin air filter. My AC was getting stinky so I pulled the filter and its fine now. Seems to work better w/o filter as well. Is it needed??
  17. bhmkv

For sale CT p/u only. Few items.random

Have a used 07 OEM front grille. Was drilled for plate. $75 obo --Easy to fill and plasti dip!!! Have stock Rev C DV. It was the DV that came with the car. (30k) no leaks or tears. $35 obo. Could be a good spare part. Stock Cloth floor mats - Never really used. Bought car with monster mats...
  18. bhmkv

Few parts for sale: CT only-local pickup.

Have a used 07 OEM front grille. Was drilled for plate. $75 obo --Easy to fill and plasti dip!!! Have stock Rev C DV. It was the DV that came with the car. (30k) no leaks or tears. $35 obo. Could be a good spare part. Stock Cloth floor mats - Never really used. Bought car with monster mats...
  19. bhmkv

Have any used this brake kit? Reviews? Thanks!!

http://www.mjmautohaus.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=2_6_8697_8851_9161_9213&info=Zimmermann_1K0615301AA.FR.HPS_Vented_Rotors_in_312mm_with_Hawk_Pads_Front_and_Rear_HPS&products_id=3297
  20. bhmkv

What do you see wrong with this item?

? - Other then fact it was made with the letters not straight. It was sold as Black MKV from emblem and doesnt fit our grille. The letter are double sided taped to flat black plastic peice. It was 95 outside the day it was del and the I in gtI was falling off. Not going to mention which cite...