GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

2007 Fahrenheit GTI (FLORIDA)

Selling my fahrenheit gti with in great condition due to moving north for school. I need the car gone by this week or else car max will have it. Price is 14500 and it is very competitively priced! Mods: APR Stage 1 miles: 57k problems: none dents/dings: none Call me asap at 305-632-4624
  2. V

HUGE MIAMI FL PART OUT (K04, VMR, FORGE, AND MORE!!)

Leaving for school up north so everything on my car is for sale and i will need your stock parts. The k04 will need to be uninstalled and swapped for your oem stuff as well as the coilovers. ****I NEED LOCALS ONLY**** Best way to contact me is via cell phone for pictures/questions. 305-632-4624...
  3. V

Cam follow pic: Revo k04 9k miles

took a pic of my cam follower with 9k miles. 2k were on stage 2+ and 7k were on the k04.
  4. V

Some idiot in a Lexus IS250 thought he was fast (video)

I actually saw this video posted on a Lexus forum. I was heading home and this guy stopped to ask my mods so I just said stock but I'm really revo k04 hehe. Guy kept wanting to run after lol. fsaElrPenJ0
  5. V

Revo k04 60 degree weather pull

60-120ish, coldest it's been in a while so I decided to do a pull on the way to school. My car has been feeling a little sluggish and I can definitely say its been due to the hotter weather. 60 degrees 8am, couldn't imagine of it was in the 40s hFJP_iEmmFc
  6. V

Revo k04 vs 335i jb4/ boltons vs 03 mustang gt boltons

Was out and about last night and ran into an 03 mustang gt and he only told me boltons wouldn't really give away any info -.-. Anyways 40 roll I spun till 60 by 70-80 I had 3 or 4 cars on him. Then he wanted a 20 so what ever I started in first he got a 3 car jump I short shifted into third gear...
  7. V

W/m install this week on revo k04

Decided I want w/m for my birthday next week so wolfcars motorsports will be installing a cooling mist w/m system on my car. My car has definitely felt slower due to the heat in fl and I hope after I get the system installed my car will pull like it did in 50 degree weather because it was a...
  8. V

Revo k04 vs gsxr 600

Cruising on the highway at 60 mph and this guy downshifts next to me I honk off and I put about a car on him at about 140 but it was close those things hit 200 fairly easy.
  9. V

K04 seems slower than before? *Vids*

i usually make speedo vids of my car and time them with a stop watch and ive noticed my car has gotten a bit slower...Here is the fastest speedo i have recorded and havent been able to replicate. I usually let the dsg shift for itself and record the amount of time it takes to get from 4th to 5th...
  10. V

Revo k04 vs Acura tsx 2010+

So I'm just leaving school and I'm at a stop light and take off normally trying to get to 40mph as quick as I can while keeping Rpms under 2k and this tool decides he thinks he can beat me so does a ricer fly by and gives me the hazards. I then drop it into 2nd while he's 3+ cars in font of me...
  11. V

Vmr v710 matte black Miami only

For sale are my vmr v710s matte black 18x8.5 et 45 with falken 912s 225/40 rear and 215/40 up front. Tread is 8/10 almost new still and wheels are in perfect condition. Asking price is 1300 no I'm not going lower these wheels alone were 900 and tires were almost 700 and shipping was another...
  12. V

Never hear radiator fans turn on

I never ever use my a/c or heater in my car it's always windows down but I also have never heard my fans turn on even after a hot day. Do you think my fans are bad? Would I get a CEL? I also har an Fmic if that helps
  13. V

Getting car back tomorrow after 3 weeks!

So after being run off the highway and taking down 3 interstate signs I am getting my car back. Every single panel is getting professionally painted by a vw approved body shop except for the roof and trunk. Every single dent, ding, and scratch will be gone :D. The hood, fender, bumper...
  14. V

Car accident now deciding what replacement parts

Got into an accident last night. Was run off the road at high speeds on highway and took down a few highway signs like they were feathers. Anyways long story short the windshield, bumper, fender, wheels, and some minor stuff were destroyed. Should I get another oem Gti bumper or R32 bumper...
  15. V

P3 Digital boost gauge group buy!

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32138
  16. V

P3 Digital Boost Gauge group buy!

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32138
  17. V

Revo k04 boost/timing logs

Does this look okay? sorry for my shitty graph making skills dont know how to do it on a mac very well. The pulls were done in 4th gear starting at 2k rpms and ending at 6300 rpms since i didnt label the rpms.
  18. V

Revo k04 mkv vs c63 (story)

Was on my way to school and saw the same c63 who raced my buddy a few months back who is stage 2 and he got beat like by 10+ car lengths..this guy honked off at me at like 60mph and I just floored in in "D" mode. Went up to 110 and I was right there with him but I could tell of we went higher he...
  19. V

WTS: Charlestons from my fahrenheit (local Miami only)

As title states selling Charlestons in Miami fl. Pm for pics and phone number wheels are in 9/10 condition
  20. V

ChippedGTI vs 335I **VID**

Heres the vid guys i think i would have pulled him more because of my slipping clutch listen to my shift from 2nd to 3rd the clutch slips then grabs. Anyway good run with a friend of mine comments/criticism welcomed...