GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MKjiVe

Brand new VF Engineering Engine Mount F/S

I have a brand new polished VF Engineering engine mount for sale. Fits mkv/vi 2.0t. Totaled my car so I don't need this anymore :(..$150 obo. Text for pics @631-456-2852 Thanks
  2. MKjiVe

Totaled my BT Gti, am I screwed?

So long story short, I hydroplaned into a median at around 60mph so the cars essentially ruined. I put in a claim with Allstate and am waiting to hear back from an adjuster to set up an inspection of the damage. However, my car is lowered on coils, with a bigger turbo, and plenty of other mods...
  3. MKjiVe

WTB Motor Mount

Need a new mount for my FSI mkv. The stock mount isn't cutting it anymore...looking for VF, BSH, BFI stage 2, etc. Pm me or text me at 631-456-2852.
  4. MKjiVe

FS Oem Rabbit Front Bumper

What's up everyone? I just picked this up but decided to go a different direction with the car so it's up for sale. This is an oem bumper off of an 07' rabbit, I believe the color is united gray as it is a perfect match to my Gti. The bumper does have scuffs, and will need a repaint to be back...
  5. MKjiVe

Raceland Ultimos + Extras!

sold.
  6. MKjiVe

WTB front sway bar end links

Wtb front sway bar endlinks. Stock links are fine. Pm me.
  7. MKjiVe

18x8.5 Privat Kups w/Rubber FT

I bought these as project wheels, the previous owner stripped them and was planning on refinishing them but never got around to it. I refinished them myself. They have zero curbage, brushed lips (they come chrome plated from the factory, that has been stripped to aluminum) and hyper silver...
  8. MKjiVe

wtb spare/16" wheels

I need two 16" wheels, or one vw spare rim/tire. Need these to run radials.
  9. MKjiVe

WTT White sawblades with adapters Et36/30

Looking to trade my white corvette sawblades with adapters for anything different. Fronts are 8.5" wide and rears are 9.5". Paint was done by an autobody shop and there is ZERO curbage. Tires are brand new Goodyear's 225/45 900 obo sale price! Rear stance
  10. MKjiVe

K03 turbo, Devils Own meth kit, 42dd tap, pcv, and more!

Whats going on guys, going BT so selling all my stock stuff. First off: K03 turbo - 45,000 on it with zero shaft play and a tight wastegate 250 obo 42DD boost tap - Mint condition 30 obo *Pics on request* Newest revision pcv valve just replaced last week under warranty - 25 obo *Pics to come*...
  11. MKjiVe

MKjiVe's BT thread extravaganza

Whats up fellas, started the build this weekend. Details: Precision billet pte5557 T3 V-band Old Ceramic Coated ATP Manifold Tial 38mm wastegate (open dump so it's gunna scream) Tial Q BOV Custom V-band DP Rs4 Injectors Rs4 return rail valve Autotech HPFP internals ATP Lines etc. Front mount...
  12. MKjiVe

42dd boost tap

42dd fsi boost tap. $30 shipped. Perfect condition.
  13. MKjiVe

Motegi mr118 w/tires 600 LINY

*NEW PRICE $300* I picked up new wheels so these have to go. Theyre 17x8 et45 with fuzion hri tires on them. Two tires are about 70% but one tire is bald and one is blown out. Tiny nick on one of the wheels but the rest are blemish free. Fits 57.1 hub. Text or call 631-456-2852. $300!!
  14. MKjiVe

Blown pcv warranty question

I blew my pcv while getting on the car a bit tonight. I'm modded a lot so I can't bring the whole car to the dealer. Anyone have experience with bringing just the failed part to the dealer under warranty? Id tell them that my car would barely run with the pcv blown and I have the letter saying...
  15. MKjiVe

Boost problem

Pulled code 00665: boost pressure regulation control not reached. Could it just be a leak? Cars boosting really low, around 16psi peak on stage 2+.
  16. MKjiVe

intermittent no battery power?

The cars been having issues lately. This new one is that everytime I get in the car the battery seems to have cut out while it was sitting there. Also, depending on the position of the driver door it'll lose power, but comes back when the doors closed. I've had the wiring replaced once already...
  17. MKjiVe

stock struts f/s

I have two rear and one stock strut left off the gti. They're in great shape and had 35k on them pre-removal. Let's say 50 a strut shipped to your door. Pics to those interested.
  18. MKjiVe

s4 vs. s3 injectors

Does anyone know if there's a difference? I can get them cheap out of a 4.2 b7 s4 and was wondering if they have the same flow rate.
  19. MKjiVe

WTB BT items

Piecing together a 3071r setup for my fsi gti. Looking for rs4 injectors, a t3 manifold, a turbo, anything to help the project along. Pm me. *I don't need any motor internals*