GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. taaj

Prv 155

Looking for 155 or above prv for gti mkv tfsi Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
  2. taaj

Lantern

On hot days, and short drives with many stops the oil pressure warning pops on my dash, usually once only however today it was blinking more often. I am thinking could be oil level low warning. Hoping so. Any other suggestions http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5d1b3bed3a11b/VID_72420303_202317_430.mp4...
  3. taaj

PM3 controller

Anyone has one for sale ? Sent from my TA-1004 using Tapatalk
  4. taaj

Watermeth in washer tank

I have used the washer tank for the meth fluid and now the tank level sensor stopped working, is there another sensor I can use to monitor the meth level Sent from my TA-1004 using Tapatalk
  5. taaj

WTB: K04 & Grams TB

Anyone selling pls DM me Thanks Sent from my TA-1004 using Tapatalk
  6. taaj

Wtb IE rods

Anyone selling used or even new IE rods Sent from my TA-1004 using Tapatalk
  7. taaj

Too much vacuum

Hello everyone I have been struggling with this issue for sometime. The issue is when I release my foot of the gas pedal the boost gauge dials in to -30 psi of vacuum and car struggles to regain some air to keep it running otherwise it turns off. Changed my hoses, did a smoke test and couldn't...
  8. taaj

Wtb manual clutch kit

Anyone has an uprated clutch kit with not much abuse for sale Sent from my TA-1004 using Tapatalk
  9. taaj

Wtb mk5 GTi intake tfsi

Please PM if anyone is selling an air intake Sent from my TA-1004 using Tapatalk
  10. taaj

Maestro file

Anyone has a base maestro S3 injectors file for this ECU :1P0907115H If so please send me PM *I have requested it directly from eurodyne but they didn't have so am just wondering...again Sent from my TA-1004 using Tapatalk
  11. taaj

TSI hpfp upgrade kit

Am working on a TSI mk6 GTI Wandering which brand or part works to replace internals Sent from my TA-1004 using Tapatalk
  12. taaj

Wtb: VTA catch can

Looking to buy VTA catch can Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk
  13. taaj

Manual boost controller

Gentlemen I installed a gt30 turbo with a manual boost controller but boost keeps going to 30 psi and actuator spring is set to 22psi can someone let me know how to reduce that much of boost We are using integrated engineering boost controller and have twisted the knob all the way to the minus...
  14. taaj

Mkv DSG transmission would fit on mk4 ?

Hello everyone I have a question does the transmission from the Mkv Gti fit on the mk4? Has anyone done it or know someone​ done it Thanks Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk
  15. taaj

WTB HPFP (KMD-APR-AUTOTECH)

hi looking for an upgraded HPFP either with KMD/AUTOTECH internals or APR pump. PM if anyone is selling any of these brands. thanks
  16. taaj

post tune

hello about a year ago i bought my mkv gti tfsi but since then I fixed all necessary mechanical issues (timing belt, chain and tensioner, rev d DV, new spark, engine oil and filter) the car has 200k kms and runs great with a downpipe fitted. I decided to tune it since it has been stock for a...
  17. taaj

2.0 TSI fault codes

hi everyone want some help on the following codes; the car is GTI with TSI engine 7 Faults Found: 000833 - Camshaft Position Sensor (G40) P0341 - 000 - Implausible Signal - Intermittent Freeze Frame: Fault Status: 00100000 Fault Priority: 0 Fault Frequency: 169 Reset counter: 255 Mileage...
  18. taaj

BT Tune

hi everyone i got my hands on a used GT2871R - currently i am running with stage 2+ Unitronic on my MKV GTI TFSI and Greddy Profec electronic boost controller that am still trying to figure how it works with the turbo. I am yet to install WMI How is the stage 3 tune from unitronic if someone...
  19. taaj

wiring upgraded FCM with LPFP control module

hi i hope someone knows how to wire the upgraded fuel control module with the control module for the in-tank pump
  20. taaj

failure reasons for GTX3071R - urgent

hi there all need help and information what are the commonly known reasons that cause Garretts GTX3071R turbo on golf R6 to fail - white smoke from exhaust...