GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

Fuel Filter

Just wondering if I need to empty the tank before changing the Fuel Filter? I have now full tank.
  2. N

Pressure too High - Turbo

Hi, Anyone know what the error code means? Scanned via Vagcom. I have Re-mapped car and no errors when scanning. I drove like 30 minutes and after I scanned again and got this error message. (Can it be something with the N75 valve? ) I don't get this when I have the stock map. 1 Fault Found...
  3. N

Alarm vw golf 5 tsi 2007

Hi, Can I install alarm siren to my vw golf 5 tsi 1.4 2007 ? What alarm product number should I buy ? How to install ? I want to fix the chirp sound when locking also with vcds can it be done after installation of alarm ?
  4. N

"Turn signal Front left/right as Parking light Front left/right"

I have activated this function but the orange turn lights in front are dimmed low. Can I change the brightness in this function so its more light ? "Turn signal Front left/right as Parking light Front left/right"
  5. N

Car slow

Hi, Anyone know what it can be if my car is slow. Turbo and compressor is working but not like before with good pressure. And when i'm on 4th gear and driving up to 100km/h then the pressure goes down and the power seems to get low and then when I change gear then it works fine but still the...
  6. N

Tuning Remap Sites ?

Anyone have good tuners? Only the tuned file because I already have an powergate 2.
  7. N

How to remap Ecu file from Powergate 2 ?

Anyone know how to remap a file exported from Powergate 2 Unit? Or file .ENC ? Or how to check who the maker is for the Tuned file ?
  8. N

New tuned car

I have tuned my car today and wonder how much I need to drive before I can feel the tune ? Because now I can't feel any difference. Tuned via Powergate 2 (Alientech) Regards
  9. N

Powergate 3 (Alientech)

Just wondering if anybody know how to connect battery charger to the car when using this Powergate to remap the car. This because the powergate and ecu can get normal voltage. Is it only to connect as charge or other mode in the battery charger ?
  10. N

Brake Pressure Sensor1 (G201)

The car's ESP light is on all the time and can not turn off. and I ran the test with Vagcom and got message: ESP Front MK60 01435 Brake Pressure Sensor1 (G201) 012 - Electrical Fault in Circuit What could this be and how do you know which tire has failed? Got reply from VAG that it might be ABS...
  11. N

Aftermarket Dvd player

Just bought a Aftermarket DVD player for my car and its working fine, one problem is that when i turn off the ignition switch, the radio is still on and I need to turn it off manually, and turn it on manually when I start Ignition. What can be the problem ? The Stock audio player for the car is...
  12. N

Speakers installation ?

I wants to install Speakers in the trunk but not know how to install the cables to the stereo ? Any one with any guide with pic or something ?
  13. N

Angel eye CCFL vw Golf 5

I have bought Angel eye CCFL and wonder if anyone knows how to install this in a OEM original VW lights. How to open the Front glass and so on.
  14. N

Changing Spark Plugs in TSI 1.4

Hi just wonder how to change and how I can take out the Spark plugs from Volkswagen Golf 5 TSI 140HK. I know where they are but cant get them out :/
  15. N

what is DSR?

Im wondering what DSR is doing (Driver Steering Recommendation) ?
  16. N

OBD Code List

Im wondering if anyone knows the coding from http://en.openobd.org/vw/golf_1k.htm Control Module Coding (19 Byte) which is: Select 46 (Comfort System) Long Coding -> Function 07 Byte 00 Bit 5 unknown Byte 00 Bit 6 unknown Byte 00 Bit 7 unknown Byte 01 Bit 0 unknown Byte 01 Bit 1 unknown...
  17. N

Dashboard Lights

Dashboard Lights [Solved] I have a Dashboard which I must turn on manually so the dashboard lights turn on. But I wonder how to change so that the Dashboard lights turns on auto when I start my car. Solved
  18. N

Footwell install?

How do I know if I have footwell in my Golf V TSI ? Or how can I install it if I dont have the bulbs under?
  19. N

Adaptation of Horn Confirmation locked?

"Adaptation of Horn Confirmation locked" this in checked in long coding. and I have checked "Locking Confirmation (Horn) via Remote Control" but doesnt work. Do I need to Uncheck the "Adaptation of Horn Confirmation locked" for that to work? I Dont have alarm but will it work with the car horn?
  20. N

Car prob VCDS

Hi im wondering Why vcds doesnt remove my fault codes when I click on Clear all DTCs. And other thing is why cant I see the check or uncheck box like this pic in long coding. http://dataton.net/vw/VAGscreenshot/FogsAsDRL-09centElec-07-byte0.png ? Regards