GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ballsdeep

HPA intake mani

Is anyone running one on those FSI? I've seen a bunch of threads for the TSI but nothing really for our MKV's. My intake manifold is splitting at the seam so I did some research and I liked that I read especially since I also bought a water/meth kit. Upon further reading I seen a tune is...
  2. ballsdeep

FS: EJ boost gauge/OSIR vent pod

Eurojet boost gauge with OSIR vent pod, $150 Pics will be up Thursday, I'm working out of town at the moment and don't have my car.
  3. ballsdeep

Golf R brakes on GTI

I searched a boatload, some say they will bolt right op while others say they won't.. r32 will swap right over and the R's Are the same as those, so in theory they should swap right over.. I'm about to buy a front front Golf R setup calipers, rotors, dust shield, pads and the longer brake...
  4. ballsdeep

Air Ride question

I've been doing some reading, I really can't really get a solid answer. I'm looking into this kit http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/Suspension/Air_Ride/ES1895260/ I've read how the ride is much better and more comfortable, " you won't. Price potholes" and things of that...
  5. ballsdeep

WTB: DP

Looking for a downpipe MKV GTI BPY located in PA
  6. ballsdeep

Heated seats issue need schematics please

I was reading up on this issue a lot and I can't seem to find a resolution. Problem is heated seats, reverse light, tracton control button and high pressure sensor g65 all are effected. I unplugged the sensor and the heated seats under the drivers seat and it still manages to blow a fuse...
  7. ballsdeep

WTB: K04

Anyone selling? FSI
  8. ballsdeep

Is it worth going a bigger turbo @ 121k

What are your thoughts, or has anyone experience with this. A little background I spent a while building up to a K04 or gt28. A list of mods include s3/forge intercoolers, EJ DV reroute, EJ TB PIPE, EJ discharge pipe, 42DD CC, APR HPFP and VWR intake. I had some funds saved up but I had to...
  9. ballsdeep

WTB: 06f906036f injectors

Hook me up, please!!
  10. ballsdeep

FS/FT: W/M tank with float

AEM water/methanol tank with float sensor for sale or trade in the NEPA area. How's $50.00 sound.
  11. ballsdeep

FS: boost taps and w/m reservoir

Two boost taps they're both combined because I already had one and they sent me another with the catch can. So I made it work. On the right is a 42DD PVC plug and tap $20 The left one isxa 42DD vacuum manifold tap $20 Or both for 40. AEM water/methanol reservoir with sensor $50 I...
  12. ballsdeep

Water/methanol

Has anyone put a disconnect switch on their pump? I was looking for info haven't came up with anything. Also is anyone using the meth bung on a Eurojet TB pipe? I was looking at my Eurojet TB pipe and its a pretty tight fit for a nozzle just seeing what other people stuffed in there. Maybe a...
  13. ballsdeep

FS: water/meth tank

Looking for $45 picked up. Info below http://www.aemelectronics.com/water-methanol-injection-1-gallon-tank-695?osCsid=ucqt2fbr999olor8mrskrvpfb5
  14. ballsdeep

WTB: hatch pop kit

Anyone looking to sell me one?
  15. ballsdeep

FS: boost gauge cheap

Glow Shift; only the boost gauge, it's mechanical.. 52MM 15+ shipping Sorry this is the only reference I had in my phone. http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i407/montagna2000/AD83DC1A-65C1-4530-A0F0-47D171F3A993-2355-00000110DCCBB993.mp4
  16. ballsdeep

Mechanical to electronic boost gauge

Has any one first had an mechanical boost gauge then switched to electronic and had different readings? I had mechanical first and I have UNITRONIC HPFP file and was spiking 24 and resting at 20/21. I recently switched to an electronic and I'm getting readings max 19 and resting 16. So I'm...
  17. ballsdeep

FS: EJ boost gauge vent

SOLD
  18. ballsdeep

FT: 42DD catchcan

I wanna trade my 42DD catch can for a Eurojet pcv block off.. Located in NEPA
  19. ballsdeep

WTB: Grille/vent visors

Wolfsburg grille and vent visors... Let me know if ya have anything. Thanx
  20. ballsdeep

FS: ABD CIA

Please delete.