1. golfgolf

F/S huffs $300 L.I. N.Y.

sold...delete
  2. golfgolf

FS: FK silverline x $850 L.I. N.Y.

FS: FK silverline x $800 L.I. N.Y. sold... delete
  3. golfgolf

WTB silverline x helper spring spacer

looking for the plastic spacer that goes between the helper spring and the main spring for silverline x's. so if youre not running helpers in the front, let me know!
  4. golfgolf

WTT huffs for classix L.I. N.Y.

as stated, pretty clean set of huffs. a few curb marks on each wheel. tires have about 60% tread left. no bends or cracks. looking for a straight swap for classix with tires. or whatever else youve got. let me know. located in suffolk county
  5. golfgolf

FS: huffs $400 L.I.N.Y

FT: huffs L.I.N.Y looking to get rid of them, pretty decent shape, a few more curb marks. but clean. with tires approx 70% tread left. oem preffered, must be 18" , located in suffolk county l.i. [/IMG]
  6. golfgolf

WTT huffs for... l.i.n.y.

as stated, looking to trade my huffs for somthing else. let me know what youve got. must be 18" though there is slight curb on the wheels. nothing too bad. tires are in excellent shape. bout 85% tread left picked em up off the site about a month ago...
  7. golfgolf

F/S: votex roof rack base carriers l.I.n.y

as stated, set of base carriers in perfect shape $200 located in Suffolk county long island.
  8. golfgolf

WTB side skirts 2door n.y.

as stated, want to buy a set of oem sideskirts. 2 door. need em soon located on long island.
  9. golfgolf

WTT classix for huffs. l.i.n.y.

F/S: classix $400 l.i.n.y. NO trades anymore.. STRAIGHT SALE! as stated, ive got a pretty great set of cassix with good tires as well. located in suffolk county long island. all 4 wheels are in good shape. 2 tires have 75% tread the other two have about 60%. no curb rash at all. photos...
  10. golfgolf

FS/FT: lower rabbit rear valance

ive got the lower portion off my 07 rabbit for sale. or trade. its in fair shape. couple of scratches towards the bottom. local p/u only located on long island $25
  11. golfgolf

F/S feeler 2010 harley nightster l.i.n.y.

getting rid of the bike.. just don't ride it much at all.. i know its winter here, but even during the summer..i'm looking for $8000. it only has 3,500 miles. 1200cc. if you need more info about it let me know.
  12. golfgolf

FT for huffs, 17x8 motegi mr118

like the title, just looking to trade em locally preferred. brand new tires. and i'm honestly not sure of the offset. they're slightly wider then stock wheels. matte black, 5x112, going back to stock, and would like huffs with decent tires possibly.
  13. golfgolf

WTB: 18" lm reps. l.i.n.y.

looking for a set of lm reps. 5x112. 18" only. dont care what kind of condition they're in . tires or not. let me know what you've got.. preferebly tri-state area.
  14. golfgolf

fs: 18" bbs huffs

set of bbs huffs, were on an 07 gti, but i no longer have the vehicle.. in the midst of purchasing a 2010. so these gotta go. some curb scratches on one of em. but not terrible. comes with tpms and tires. 500$