1. Vbelisle

FS NJ MKV, parts

SOLD
  2. Vbelisle

FS: 2006 GLI 6Speed NJ

SOLD
  3. Vbelisle

FS NJ CC ECO Reps 18x8

Im selling my CC ECO reps, 18x8 ET 45 with 205/40 Neogens the set has around 5k miles on it and is a 9/10 condition. $1000 FIRM will not ship/separate tires. I also have H&R 20mm and 30mm spacers that can be included for an additional cost. Fitment with spacers: Fairgrounds Front by...
  4. Vbelisle

FS Neuspeed 19" RS Forge Series

Selling these for a friend, these would make a great project set for someone. Neuspeed 19" RS Forge series wheels for sale only seven available. Wheels are in used condition. Like to sell all 7 wheels together with tires and tires pressure sensors. $1200 or best offer. Located in northwest New...
  5. Vbelisle

Fitment help

For the record I have searched and I am torn between two different fitment specs. I am leaning toward the first option. Im not looking to ruin my fenders but im looking for something more aggressive than my stock classix. Any imput would be great! Option 1: 18x8 et 35 with 205/40/18 Option...
  6. Vbelisle

FS Eurosport Catback Jetta/GLI

SOLD!!!
  7. Vbelisle

FS BCBR Coilovers (NJ)

I am selling my BCBR coil-over set up since I am currently on bags. For those who may not know these do go stupid low there have been a couple MKV's with them. 2 brand new never installed front struts with new bases and new sway bar endlinks. The only thing that needs replacing is it could use...
  8. Vbelisle

WTT BC coils for Air

Im am looking to trade my BC BR coils which are on my MKV Jetta for air ride plus cash. I also have 2 brand new never installed BC BR front struts with new lower mounts and swaybar endlinks. I am located in NJ here is how it sits on my car now with plenty of potential to go much lower:
  9. Vbelisle

Fs 08 GLI 50K (NJ)

Fs 08 GLI $16kOBO (NJ) I am selling a 2008 GLI Autobahn Package Salsa Red for my friend, the car in very clean on the inside, and there are a few chips on the outside from daily driving. Was purchased CPO and is currently the second owner with all records of service. The car also has a clean...
  10. Vbelisle

Delete

delete
  11. Vbelisle

Fall Pics

Took some pictures of my friends car (JPMKV) yesterday, let me know what you think some random turkeys we spotted on the drive back
  12. Vbelisle

WTT: Steelies w/ snows

FS: Steelies w/ snows I have 4 steelies with firestone winterforce tires. I used them for 1 season and they are in great shape. Can bring them to H20 for the right deal I'm looking for a decent set of summer wheels. Lets see what you have :thumbsup: Pictures, I can get better ones if requested
  13. Vbelisle

Driver side axle

First off I would like to say if this is in the wrong place im sorry. I am in need of a drivers side axle to replace the one on my 2006 GLI. I searched but didnt see anything about opinions on replacement axles. My car is lowered(23.6 FTG and I am going lower) and I am looking for something...
  14. Vbelisle

WTB: Jetta Front End

Looking for a Jetta Grille and matching lowers in NJ I have a GTI/GLI set to trade if interested. I would prefer one without holes.
  15. Vbelisle

Fresh Pics

A buddy took some pics for me tonight so thanks to him i have some new pictures of my car.
  16. Vbelisle

VAG COM needed in south jersey

I need someone to do the coding for my LED tails and rear foglight. I am at Stockton college this week and am hoping I can get this done this week. Let me know if you can help :thumbsup:
  17. Vbelisle

WTB: Omyants in NJ

Looking for a set of omyants with tires preferably in NJ, let me know what you have. :thumbsup:
  18. Vbelisle

Magical Salsa

It was real nice out today so I meet JpmkV for some quick pictures before he lowers his car. c/c welcome.
  19. Vbelisle

Smöken Dubs Buffalo Wild Wings GTG (Central NJ)

Meet: 04/20/11 Place: Buffalo Wild Wings (970 Rt 22 West Bridgewater, NJ) Time: 9:30 PM ADD OUR GROUP ON FACEBOOK Lets start the season off right, come out and enjoy some good food, and nice cars. As for Smöken Dubs we are a up and coming club that is looking to expand as a family. We are...
  20. Vbelisle

Looking for an alignment shop

Im looking for an alignment shop that can work with lowered cars in either central NJ (Flemington) or south NJ AC area, anyone have any reccomendations?