GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

GTI & GLI Hood fitment.

I had an incident with my car, looking for some body parts a friend of mine has a GTI hood, would it fit the GLI? the fenders are different as far as i can tell from pictures, but the hood seems the same, can anyone confirm if they are interchangeable between MKV`s?
  2. F

GLI F23T vs 335i F30 Digg & 20mph roll.

Last week`s racing at the Mexibahn, the real one, not those from 1320 video Mexico stuff lol. Two races with this 335i, at the time i thought it might be stock, so it was going to be a good race anyway, those can be really fast as i have beat a M235i before with the same engine i think. First...
  3. F

Need some help.....Another drain thread.

The rear part of my headliner got wet this weekend, its sagging really bad so my guess is that the rear drains are blocked, i have read they end up by the rear wheels, but i could not find it (passenger side), i have taken the wheel liner out but i could not find the drain there, my guess is...
  4. F

F23T vs Bolts on 5.0 vs Civic SI Turbo

Last saturday some friends an me did a few runs in a closed road in Mexico, first one is a 2013 Mustang GT with Exhaust, headers, intake, bigger throttle body and a tune (dyno tuned), that car its pretty fast for a normally aspirated car, no nitrous or anything, just wanted to see how bad he...
  5. F

Revo Stage 3 K04/F23T Timing advance

I am running Revo K04 file with my F23T, it pulls great up top and holds around 18psi at redline with 9-7-9 settings, this are kind of aggressive settings, i have water/meth injection and it seems to be running with only a little timing pull. I am checking data on my car using Torque App for...
  6. F

Frankenturbo GLI vs A lot other cars @ 5500ft elevation.

Did a couple of tweaks to the WG preload and water/meth pump pressure (running a single DO07), best ET was 13.47x, also my personal best running street tires so far, track doesnt have trap speed but it was a bit over 180kmh (110mph) on the speedo (6500rpm in 4th DSG), the videos..... 5.0...
  7. F

MKV GLI F23T vs E63 AMG

MKV GLI F23T vs A lot other cars @ 5400ft elevation Street/Dragstrip runs ***** UPDATE 12/08/2014 *****New videos: Did a couple of tweaks to the WG preload and water/meth pump pressure (running a single DO07), best ET was 13.47x, also my personal best running street tires so far, track doesnt...
  8. F

Revo K04 with RS4 injectors tune

It seems that Revo switched from RS4´s to S3 injectors for their K04 tune for some time now, according to their US sales representative....i can find posts from 2011 stating that there is not any S3 injectors file in the US or Canada, and that any change in that would only create a problem from...
  9. F

Rebuild new HPFP with used (leaking) Autotech parts.

I have been having fueling issues for the past few weeks, it seems, that it is the HPFP leaking fuel, i had the Autotech parts fit into my pump for the past 26k miles (pump had like 30k when installed), switched HPFP for a known good one from a friend, the fuel smell seems to be less and less...
  10. F

Help, car goes rich, crankcase has a strong gas smell.

Like the title says, the crankcase ventilation port has a STRONG fuel smell, i had to remove the BSH catch can and leave the ports open so that way car runs ok, otherwise, AFR goes down to 11`s, with the open ports it sits around 14, like normally would, the gas smell is really strong there, any...
  11. F

Car is crazy rich in fuel, wont start....

Like the title says, car is crazy rich, AFR in the 9`s, lambda correction pegged at -25%, that is when its running, between yesterday and today im having a hard time starting it up, till today i had it towed because it didnt started anymore, there are no stored codes, O2 sensor seems fine, it...
  12. F

3" Straight pipe (or almost) vs 3" Downpipe w/stock cat-back for F23T

I have recently moved to a spanking brand new Frankenturbo F23T, so, my friends are giving me a hard time about my almost stock exhaust, they say the turbo now "requires" that kind of exhaust diameter to work properly, i have been running it for a couple of days with a catless 3" downpipe mated...
  13. F

Dragstrip action....

Tonight i had a few runs at the local dragstrip, mods in sig, most of my ET´s were 14.2, dragstrip is at altitude (5500ft) so that affects performance. Fast SRT4 from a friend...Not his best run :P there is another video in my channel were he runs a 13.5, a pretty decent number on street tires...
  14. F

Mexibahn action, see inside....

Mexibahn action, see inside...(26/01/14 update) This is from yesterday`s runs, against a bone stock Mustang 5.0, not sure of the year, probably 2012-2013, auto, this is the second run, i dont have a video from the first one, he had a passenger and it was a lot closer, me creeping up on him at...
  15. F

LPFP pressure and duty cycle

I remember logging my low fuel pump pressure some time ago and it was something around 5bar at idle with a duty cycle around 50-60% (or something like that), but recently, while checking my rail pressure, i have found im running 7bar from the LPFP and duty cycle is something around 85%, this...
  16. F

I survived CF failure.....i hope.

Last friday i was cruising around, flooring the throttle as every other friday, but this time it was different, all of the sudden, fuel cut, followed instantly by power loss, those who had N75 failure in the past (Limp mode) might know what kind of power-loss im talking here, that happened to...
  17. F

Mexibahn is ON....

This runs actually were in Mexico, there is a dead end street about 1.1km long where we do some runs at night. Enjoy... GLI MKV vs GLI MKV White GLI has pretty much the same mods as me, plus FMIC, discharge pipe and DSG tune. 25mph roll -KWRJOTNP0A Dig. eRwz8jn9pQo Bone stock ( i think)...
  18. F

Revo Tune transfer/ ECU Swap??

I am getting things ready for my upcoming F23T upgrade, .....but, im having second thoughts about throwing away the $600 i have already paid for the REVO software, i have not talked with the Revo dealer yet, there is a way to not waste that money?? A couple of friends mentioned doing an ECU swap...
  19. F

Revo 2+ GLI vs A few turbo cars......

Yesterday had a little meeting for some racing, kind of a closed road, yes, this is Mexico xD Mazda Speed 3: Tune & Intake 5EvurqjFnwo Mazda Speed 3: K16 turbo @ 14PSI, other mods unknown. O5Iksh37oQY Seat Leon Cupra: Exhaust D_RPFZ_xW3A Honda Civic Turbo W83_CaG_maU
  20. F

"Harmonics" at mid-throttle shifts?? DSG.

I have been running the classic "filter on a stick" setup in my MKV GLI for a while, from the time i got it it did some "whistle" sound, more like a "tire chirping" sound, some people driving with me have asked me if it was the tires actually, this is NOT the turbo spooling sound or the DV (no...