GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. CASHmoney

Diverter Valve Finally failed

I have a 2007 GTI. I went APR stage 1 after 1 year of ownership. After 11 years I just hit 160,000 km and the diaphram on my original diverter valve finally tore. It lasted so long I honestly didn't think it was going to fail. If anyone throws the code P0299 it is likely the diverter valve.
  2. CASHmoney

Vagcom

Anyone in the GTA, preferably the Durham region, have a vagcom that is willing to program my fog lights as DRL's instead of the HID's. I just replaced my second HID bulb along with an aftermarket ballast/igniter. I bought aftermarket online and it's still expensive. I want to save he HID's for...
  3. CASHmoney

FS: CiM Vent Pod Boost Gauge

Sells for $150 + shipping Asking $140 shipped New in box. Never installed. I have other priorities at the moment.
  4. CASHmoney

FS: CiM Vent Pod Boost Gauge

Sells for $150 + shipping Asking $140 shipped New in box. Never installed. I have other priorities at the moment.
  5. CASHmoney

WTB: AWE Vent Boost Gauge

As topic says.
  6. CASHmoney

Problem: Power drops and RPM’s rise.

I have had the APR stage 1 software for almost a year now. A while back I noticed a problem while accelerating hard. At around 4k rpm the powers stops coming on. It doesn’t die but my car stops pulling. The rpms then shoot up to about 5k really fast then drop back down to 4k then the car starts...
  7. CASHmoney

WTB: 18" Huffs

Looking for 18" Huffs in the GTA or at least Canada. I see lots of people selling in the US but duty was way too much on the last set of rims I brought back over the border.
  8. CASHmoney

Kenwood DDX7019 DVD Deck Installed

Finally got my new deck installed. I upgraded from a two year old Kenwood deck for the new features like iPod, USB, DivX and reverse tilt screen. My biggest disappointment with the deck is that the picture quality isn’t as good as it used to be on the older decks. It’s not as sharp. It’s still...
  9. CASHmoney

Interracial Content

Some black on white lovin’. My car is complete, except for a chip but I can’t take a picture of that. Just wanted to keep it simple and clean. Mods: Votex Kit Eibach Pro Kit springs Flik Hornets 18x8 45ET with Falken Ziex ZE512 225/40/18 tires 35% Tint 20th Anniversary Badge S2000 Antenna I...
  10. CASHmoney

Votex Install Instructions

Can someone post up the installation instructions in PDF. My dealer installed the kit when they weren't supposed to. I'd just like to see how they get installed so I can take them off years from now.
  11. CASHmoney

My Car is "The One"

I have too much time on my hands at work and since I'm a big Matrix fan I thought I'd put something together.
  12. CASHmoney

Ignition Wire & Fuse Q

I'm installing my new DVD deck. When I run the red wire to the fuse panel, how do I attach it? Do I just pull one of the fuses, put the wire in the slot then put the fuse back in over top of the wire? Or do I but a new fuse and use an empty slot? Also, what do I do with the blue wire on the...
  13. CASHmoney

Black on White

Springs won't be going on for another few weeks and I just couldn't wait to show the current state of my car. Current Mods: Votex Kit Flik Hornets 18x8 45ET with Falken Ziex ZE512 225/40/18 (thanks to Shucky) 35% Tint 20th Anniversary Badge S2000 Antenna Future Mods: Euro Springs Kenwood...
  14. CASHmoney

PShop Request

Could someone change the green lettering to red keeping the same color gradation please.
  15. CASHmoney

Anyone with Eibach Pro Kit...

Anyone with Eibach Pro Kit springs on stock shocks in the GTA wanna take me for a ride? I'm at the age where I don't want ultimate handling at the expense of comfort. I had plans to lower my GTI with Eibach springs until I got my car. I love the feel of the stock suspension. It's very firm but...
  16. CASHmoney

FS: Kenwood DDX-7015 DDin DVD Player

Kenwood DDX-7015 double-din DVD player SOLD I prefer to sell locally in the greater Toronto area. - 2 years old, in perfect condition. - Picture quality is top of the line. - Will play video while car is moving. - Specs say it does DVD-R/RW but I’ve only been able to play DVD+R/RW - Plays...
  17. CASHmoney

Seating Position

All the GTI's I sat in in the showroom, when I lowered the seat all the way it was too low for me so I had to crank it up a bit. When I picked up my car last week I adjusted the seating down to a more comfortable position. I lowered it as far down as it could go and it is still too high for my...
  18. CASHmoney

Radio Removal Help

I've read the DIY but it doe not describe where all the clips are. I can't seem to get the lower trim off. The part that goes around the sides and bottom of the radio and around the heating controls. The plastic is bending so much that I don't want to break it. Anyone have advice or a pic...
  19. CASHmoney

Where to get Eibach Springs

Where is the best and cheapest place to order Eibach Pro Kit springs, or a good place to pick them up locally in the GTA? I also need to find a good place to have them installed too.
  20. CASHmoney

Marangoni Tires?

When my GTI arrives my dealer is swapping the 17" all seasons for snow tires as part of our agreement. The tires they are giving me are Marangoni winters. I can switch to a different brand like Michelins but will have to pay the difference as they are all more expensive. Does anyone have any...