GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Faerus

FS: Mk5 Part Out

Black Magic Pearl Reflectors - $30 shipped - SOLD Note: Those are not scratches on the reflectors, just some wear on the paint that only shows up at certain angles. On the car they look near perfect. BSH PCV Blockoff Kit - $60 shipped - SOLD
  2. Faerus

FS: OEM European R32 BMP Rear End + GHL R32 Catback

Edit 3: SOLD! Being picked up in Buffalo for $500 :). Edit 2: PENDING SALE Edit: I will ship this for $1500 :P. But really guys, stop PMing me. I'm not shipping it. I am selling my OEM European R32 full rear end that is painted BMP. I am also selling the GHL R32 catback with it. Come pick up...
  3. Faerus

WTB: Stock turboback in TX/OK

I'm looking at buying a stock turboback exhaust from someone in Texas or Oklahoma. Preferably near Dallas.
  4. Faerus

FS: MkV R32 Taillights, Euroswitch & Eurojet PCV Valve Fix

I am selling my R32 Taillights and they are now SOLD. My Eurojet PCV Valve Fix is SOLD. My Euroswitch is SOLD.
  5. Faerus

FS: 18x8 5x112 OZ Ultraleggeras ET45

I'm looking to sell my 18x8 5x112 ET45 OZ Ultraleggeras, they have 215/40/18 Falken FK452 tires on them. Two of the tires have about 75% tread left and the other two have about 20% tread left because I fail at rotating tires. They are in pretty good condition, with some minor scraping on the...
  6. Faerus

FS: 2.0T GHL R32 Exhaust Rear Portion

I have a spare rear portion of the GHL R32 2.0T exhaust I want to sell, it is simply the last portion of the exhaust that has the spit to the two tips as shown in the pictures below. It's dirtier now because it was on my car for awhile, but it will be cleaned up before being shipped out...
  7. Faerus

My New AST Suspension

I figured I would post my impressions about the AST 4100 Monotube Shocks and Struts that I have been testing for Vorshlag Motorsports. The 4100s are single adjustable (rebound only) monotube dampers built in Holland, the fronts being non-inverted struts, while the rears are an inverted shock...
  8. Faerus

WTB: Flik FTDs

I need 17x8s in either color and they need to not be bent. I will even pay full price for them.
  9. Faerus

FS/Feeler: Euro R32 Rear and GHL TB

I'm selling the full European R32 rear end and the GHL R32 Turboback exhaust. There are a few scratches on the flat part of the bumper right below the hatch which happened while I was moving. I'll wash the car up soon and post pictures. I also have the full GHL R32 Turboback, but there are some...
  10. Faerus

FS: Koni Yellows $350 shipped

I am selling Koni Yellows. I originally was trying to sell them with Neuspeed Sport Springs, but parted those. I am asking $350 shipped as I want them gone and they have about 10k miles on them. SOLD.
  11. Faerus

A new shot

that my friend took, I'm linking it because it's a large shot. I felt like whoring my car out a bit :) before I drop it on coils. Here are a few others as well: New Shot in 1280x1024 <--- Click Me
  12. Faerus

FEELER/FS: Neuspeed Sport Springs + Koni Yellow

I'm currently running Neuspeed Sport Springs with Koni Yellows and I love it. I have however found a sick deal on some coilovers, so I think it's time to upgrade :). They have been on for a year and probably 13k miles on them. They still ride just the same as I got them. Here are some shots of...
  13. Faerus

FS: 18x8 Ultraleggeras

These are 18x8 OZ Ultraleggeras that are 45 offset and weigh 18.5lbs each. They have 225/40/18 General Exclaim UHP's on them and I've had the wheels since January. Wheels have no curbage or bends, only slight marks around the rim from Tirerack mounting the wheels and were like that when I...
  14. Faerus

Just a few pictures of my car

There are still a few more things that are going to be added in the coming months though.
  15. Faerus

Picture Request

For the guys with package two. I am wondering if the door cards in the front and rear and the center console are leather and if so can you get pictures of all of it?
  16. Faerus

FS: Brand New Forge Spacer

This is still in its box and has not been used. $45 + shipping.
  17. Faerus

Motorways in Texas?

Are there any tracks near Dallas? 1/4 would be fine, but I'd love to drive my car around a real track as well. Thanks.
  18. Faerus

Got it!

Just letting you guys know I got my 2006 Black Magic GTI with DSG! Here is my thread in the photo section with all the information: http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2306
  19. Faerus

My New 2006 Black Magic GTI!

Wooh! I finally got it today! I am so pleased with this car, I love everything about it. The more I drive it the less I feel the need to mod it. Of course once I get used to it and find it's limits, I will be dropping it on an H&R Touring Cup Kit and adding a H&R Rear Sway Bar. I will also add...