GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Swiper

Thinner Passenger side axles for GTI/GLI

Anyone have any info/comparisons of OEM to any aftermarket axles? Maybe EMPI or Raxle? Looking for a thinner option. I'm notched, but still wan something not as huge, where I want to put my E-Level sensors at would be perfect. Except the pass. Side one is just so big. Anyways please help...
  2. Swiper

Oh Hawaii....

Summer all day erry day. Went on a little cruise/ photo shoot with SantiaGOphotography, check out her work on Facebook, all photos are taken and edited by her. https://www.facebook.com/santiaGOphotography?fref=ts and http://santiago-photography.com/ Anywho, enjoy. (Yes I need a notch, and also...
  3. Swiper

Swiper's GLI | Build/Photo Thread

***FAIR WARNING! Cellphone pic intensive due to me not having a legit camera. However there are some nice shots here every once in a while*** So figured I'd post a build thread finally. I used to have a 2009 United Grey GTI, was on Koni coils and was Stage 2 and R32 rear end, but I got really...
  4. Swiper

TFO Cruise | Oahu Hawaii

ALL Photo's taken by http://forums.vwvortex.com/member.php?49754-Vdub_spikes AKA Talagan Crazy Enjoy!:)
  5. Swiper

WTB: Downpipe for TSI

Not the OEM downpipe, a BB, EJ, or APR, or anyone really. Hit me up, looking to buy at the end of next month. Thanks, Josh
  6. Swiper

Obey

Just a couple I took today with a POS. Just thought that the "OBEY" style stencil in the background looked sweet. (Sorry for the odd angles, wanted to get the graffiti in there and if I'd have backed up the sun would peek over the building, blinding the camera.) Yup.
  7. Swiper

Flame on?

lol
  8. Swiper

Mk3 Jetta GLX why?

Jetta GLX with an exhaust kept slowing down and speeding up beside me on my way to get some dinner..... heard him downshift and gas it hard, so I responded by slightly pushing in the pedal. Didn't even shift out of 3rd, started at right around 2500 rpm. Immediately got 1,then 2, then 3 cars...
  9. Swiper

R32 Rear with GTI exhaust cutout?!

OK, so I've seen this question asked a few times in the past and this is what I want on my car, so I will share this with my fellow dubbers. For those of you who want the R32 rear and want to keep the stock exhaust or like the exhaust on the left side here are the links...
  10. Swiper

FS: Yakima Roof Rack w/ 2 Copperhead Racks

Sold please delete LOWERED PRICE! Selling a Yakima Roof Rack -Q102 Clips -Towers -Base Bars -6 SKS Locks -2 Copperhead bike racks -Yakima Fairing Used for only 6 WEEKS! Will fit 2dr and 4dr. MSRP is $641.00, that being said I'm only asking SOLD PM me with offers, I'm Northern CA and would...
  11. Swiper

FIXED! Please Delete

Fixed! It was a bad radiator fan electric motor haha Ok so this has happened twice in the last week. After driving for a good while (maybe an hour or so) a weird sound comes from the front of my engine bay somewhere. Sounds like a cat when it gets really pissed off, not a hiss, an angry meow...