GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

R32 rear valance fit standard golf bumper?

Hello all, Just a question on fitment as per topic title. Thanks.
  2. T

Whistle/squeel sound from rear

Hello all, My car gives a high pitch whistling/hissing sound coming from the rear whenever i brake to a stop or accelerate from stop..what could this problem be? It started 2 months ago or so..would I require a re-wheel alignment and balancing? Changed front tyres in December for MOT test...
  3. T

Unbranded short shifter - would you buy?

Hi all, saw this on ebay for very cheap and would like your opinions. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180949054815?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 Would you buy this? tofu
  4. T

1.6L FSI Panel filter recommendations

Before anyone says to search, I have and have seen about 20 threads, some say good, some say bad due to the FSI. What would be best Panel Filter replacement for my car, I'm after slight noise change and just better air filtration, nothing extreme. So suggestions on brands/makes etc is...
  5. T

4 year coming up in june/july

Hello all, I have a 07 plate mk5 1.6 FSI golf. It is coming up to its 4th years of age and I only owned the car since december 3 months ago. So would like to ask what sort of service should i give it? The minor or major service by VW? I am due a brake oil change as it says on the service...
  6. T

WTB: Mk5 car mats

Anyone have VW car mats for sale please? Got my car today and came with no mats..dont want to dirty the car!
  7. T

Disc read error for mp3 disc

My default radio with the mp3 label above the cd slot refuses to play any mp3 disc i insert into it, mediums tried are tesco branded cd-r. What cd type or tips could you give? Regards.