GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. laserjock

Another busy day at work...

I'm very productive... promise...
  2. laserjock

Really Like my GTI except for....

I've had the GTI for one week now and I really do love this car... Fun to drive and extremely happy with build quality, fit & finish, etc.... However, there are two things I'm not really keen on... 1. I don't like the handles for closing the hatch. The way they are set up I can bring the...
  3. laserjock

Help with a Beetle question???

Anyone here have any knowledge of older VWs? Looking to possibly buy a '78 Beetle Convertible and was wondering if anyone here knew what the value of one might be.... or at the very least point me in the right direction to find some information? I would be buying it from my brother but...
  4. laserjock

First Coat of Zaino...

Well, first coat of Zaino went on the GTI this weekend... Turned out quite nice and thought I'd share some pics...
  5. laserjock

Meet Heidi!

Just picked up my GTI on Wednesday :biggrin: and had the windows tinted yesterday. Thought I'd share a few pictures. If the weather improves over the weekend, I'll give her the Zaino treatment and get some better pictures.
  6. laserjock

OEM iPod Adaptor -- ??

About to pick up my GTI and I was going to have the factory iPod adaptor installed but the dealer is telling me that once it is installed, the CD changer will not work... It's either one or the other.:confused: In order to use the CD changer, I'd have to remove the adaptor... According to...