GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. jsof

Apr stealth 3" catback exhaust

Item: apr stealth 3" catback exhaust Fits: currently on my Mkv golf gti, don't think it fits any other golfs. Location: north/west Melbourne Price: $900 ONO UPDATE: NOW $700 If anyone is after any sound clips, there is plenty on YouTube. But basically the stealth catback will add a nice deep...
  2. jsof

badge issue - superglue!

Hi Guys, before i start ill be happy to put my hand up or flame suit on and say "yes, im an idiot" About a year ago, i blackened out my rear vw hatch badge, and my rear 'gti' badge. with the gti badge, i removed them, sprayed and then superglued them back on (didnt really think long term or...
  3. jsof

vag-com cables universal?

Am currently looking at a vag-com cable someone is selling from the states.. just wondering if ross-tech use the same cables for all the mkv around the world. if its all good ill be going ahead with it! cheers!
  4. jsof

FS: Fsi Carbonio Intake + K&N air filter

I have a fsi carbonio intake for sale with a K&N air filter. The intake has some slight marks on the underside. But once installed not noticeable. The filter only has about 5000K's on it and a life time warranty so no extra costs down the track. Pick up from Melbourne is preferred but I can...
  5. jsof

Gauges install

So I am soon to fit some parts I just purchased. I am taking the gti to volkspower to fit a 2nd hand APR I bought with a flash to stage 2 & also fitting a new set of coilovers. Now I also bought a set of new south gauges (boost/oil pressure and volt) should a mechanic be able to fit that? Or...
  6. jsof

FS: front vortex lip

I have a front vortex style lip for sale in Melbourne. It is an aftermarket replica, so not oem. The material is not as light and flexible as oem, but it does have abit of bend and twist in it. The colour is flat back so easy to be colourcoded and has a smooth finish, not textured like the oem...
  7. jsof

scraping with a apr tbe?

might be either getting an apr tbe soon, wanting to drop my 06 gti 1.5" some time in the future also.. so i want to be mindful not to scrape the hell out of a very expensive exhaust looking at some photo's i noticed apr's exhausts hang pretty low, does it not fit perfectly in place as the oem...
  8. jsof

rs4 reps.. where to buy?

Im after some 18" gunmetal rs4 wheels. Does anyone here recomend a place that stocks them? I found a place in richmond - Advance tyres but they claim they cant get them in gun metal. ill provide a link of exactly what im after...
  9. jsof

VIC FS: 18" Tenzo Project 7 wheels + tyres

Selling my 18" tenzo project 7 wheels + tyres. wheels never been gutter rashed, and are in excellent condition. only marks are where the bolts have been put on, the tools the guy used have scratched it, but are not noticable untill your close up. I have put photo's below of the excellent...
  10. jsof

Quotes on cam follower

My 06 GTI is going in for its 100k service next week. i enquired about them changing the cam follower, and also equired about it being under warrenty. First of all the quoted me $300 to change it.. isn't this way to expensive, from what i understand it should only be an hours labour + the cost...
  11. jsof

stage 1 vs 180sx

my mods: stage 1 ecu, carbonio intake 180: exhaust, IC the owner of the 180 is a mate of mine, just bought it for a track car (drifting) we decided to have abit of a race... closed course :wink: take off, he struggled for traction, i jumped him and pulled by about 2 cars. once he hit 3rd he...
  12. jsof

ebay parts

just having a quick look at ebay for golf related stuff.. and i came accross an intercooler for $550 which is dirt cheap. just wanted to know if its any good as i have purchased a few small things off ebay for our cars, and they always dont seem to fit right, or work properly.. link is below...
  13. jsof

Vag-com question

Thinking about buying a vag-com. I have a mkv gti, my dad has an 02 passat and my sister a mkiv golf. Would a vag-com cable work on all 3 vehicles? Or are they all differerent?
  14. jsof

Problem changing gears in 'D' only?

Last week i got the APR stage 1 UCE done, Installed carbionio CAI and changed my DV to revision 'D'. a few days later i noticed my car was performing poor in 'D' only. When it changes gear at about mid 3000+ revs it kind of clunks and loses power for a split second, then keeps going again...
  15. jsof

FOR SALE: CLARION full car audio system

This full car audio system was purchased in 2006, i spent just over $2,500 and i can tell you, was worth every cent of. The audio it produced was very impressive, a few of my mates has systems worth 3,500+ and made them sound cheap. The full car audio system includes: -Clarion Head Unit...