GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

next chapter in my stupid purchases

already ordered the lingenfelter 630 kit and an intake....day 3
  2. M

Mkv vs 550hp civic

Went from a 10, 20, and 40 roll. I put train lengths on him. CSB. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
  3. M

milky substance on oil cap? HELP

what the hell is this milky crap?
  4. M

Duramax cmax pads

Pads on my daily driver are beat. Going to install these cmax ceramics and duralast gold rear pads are report back. 90 bucks for the set. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
  5. M

gt28rs on stock injectors - FSI - Video

WGIJBLKXZ6w
  6. M

fsi Eurojet downpipe/ Neuspeed Intake

Eurojet 3in downpipe with 2k miles on it....$200 bucks Neuspeed Cold Air intake......$100 prefer local.... will ship to a verified paypal +fees/shipping costs
  7. M

Milky Crap on valve cover

Guys.... wtf is going on, I drive my car short distances every day to and from work....and then I see this shit.... all this milky like substance on the valve cover. These VW's fucking suck, I am selling it.
  8. M

Big Turbo Parts (28rs)

For Sale: Garrett GT28rs, low miles, full ball bearing.... $800 MKV FSI manifold (internally gated and ceramic coated) and downpipe.... $300 prefer local pickup....paypal must be from a verified account and shipped to a verified address. wastegate has a bent in the housing, but it works...
  9. M

Build Thread: Project Daily Driver Restoration.

Picked up a package 2 jetta FSI DSG. Problems with the car that need addressed: -timing belt slipped, smashed some valves -front bumper is damaged -headliner is damaged. This will be similar to my other build thread. Not quite as extreme, yet, but will be entertaining and will have small...
  10. M

Fuck the Purists

Luxury car? na... bike hauler.
  11. M

need 15 inch wheel options

Needs to clear the rabbit brakes and be as wide as possible. Currently have a 15x7....but would like a 15x8 or 9... correct bolt pattern is important, as is weight. thanks
  12. M

42 draft design FSI catch can

comes with a custom bracket to mount it off the motormount, so it will work with stock or aftermarket mounts. The drain is currently gummed up, so you would want to spray it out with some carb cleaner. has some wear and tear cosmetically, but otherwise not in bad shape. $150 +shipping to...
  13. M

Sub 11.5 safety requirements

Anyone know how many point cage you need for the NHRA to go sub 11.5? I am really hoping it is just 4 point, and I dont have to get side bars. Any links to the rule book would also be appreciated, I cant even find a copy on their website.
  14. M

bsh mount inserts

who is willing to make me delrin inserts for my BSH mounts? BSH said they wont, or cant, and I am having a hard time finding a good source of delrin that isnt 900 bucks. after 1 season of drag use, I was starting to bend the tension bolt that goes through the engine side mount. Not saying...
  15. M

video from today- 11 sec content

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Q1es8qfFaZY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  16. M

my e38 740i.... baller, shot caller

So after taking my Volkswagen past the point of no return regarding engine modification, it has become a garage queen. So I picked up a 1995 e38 740i. At first glance the car seemed very clean. Interior is a solid 7/10, with the normal wear on the drivers bolster and yellowing/cracking of the...
  17. M

gti v g6

I won. /end ps: I hear turbo mini's are the new s2000?
  18. M

LSD 60 foot change?

As the title states, does anyone have any knowledge of 60 foot differences before and after a LSD install? I am only cutting 1.9's now and am wondering how much benefit this actually would have. A LSD install on a DSG is around 1600 to 1800 bucks once its all said and done with new fluid...
  19. M

Unitronics 'fuel adaptation.' How?

So all Unitronics tunes are 'optimized' for 93 octane, thats fine since I have 93 octane, but how does the program detect the fuel quality level? Do they just read knock/ping and pull timing and that's how the fuel quality is 'determined?' I called and was inquiring about this but never was...
  20. M

FS/FT: MD: 2008 Buell 1125r 25th Anniversery Edition

As the title states, looking to sell my 2008 Buell 1125r. This is the only Buell with a watercooled engine, designed and made by Rotex. The bike has never seen the race track, which is the reason I am selling it... thought I was going to race it, never happened. specs: -2008 Buell 1125r...