GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DVoultep

FS OEM MKV GTI Downpipe

Sold the car a while back and still have this taking up space. First $100 takes it. Looking for local in NYC - Queens. I can grab a pic this weekend but it looks like any other OEM DP :)
  2. DVoultep

Eibach MULTI-PRO-R2 Coilovers + Audi TT Strut Mounts

Sold! One of the nicest Coilover setups imo with remote reservoirs.
  3. DVoultep

18" VMR V710 Gunmetal 18X8.5 et45

With TPMS 4x Hankook Ventus V12 225/45/18XL - >80% Tread $950 Pickup on Long Island Spare wheel with bent lip. Still held air and rode true without any change.
  4. DVoultep

FS: 2008 GTI FSI STG2+ Part Out

Car is sold. Only what's in this post is available for sale. OEM Euro Tinted Tails - $250 Clear Turn Signals - $25 Front Black Matte Emblem $30 Rear Black Gloss Emblem $20 Local Pickup in NYC / Queens / Long Island - Shipping available paid by buyer.
  5. DVoultep

FS: MKV GTI Eibach Anti-roll Kit

BNIB Eibach Anti-Roll kit. Both Front and Rear Sways Located in Long Island / Queens NY. $275 Picked Up
  6. DVoultep

FS: MKV Jetta/GLI/GTI/Golf DriverGear Lowering Springs

Selling a set of driver gear springs part number 1K0071678 used with 35k. Asking 150 shipped
  7. DVoultep

Feeler: 18" VMR V710 Gunmetal 18X8.5 et45

4 Gunmetal VMR 710 18x8.5 ET45 5x112mm TPMS Sensors included. One wheel had the lip slightly bent on my way down to H20 in philly but holds air and rides completely straight (drove back to NY and the rest of the season without ever having an issue or need to add air.) One wheel is slightly...
  8. DVoultep

FS EVoms Engine Cover

Used - the holes for mounting are cut so that you dont have to completely take the bolt out to install/remove the cover which makes things much easier considering where the bolts are located. Had a few scratches and a little paint missing in the front but overall in good condition. $40 plus...
  9. DVoultep

VWoA Policy on Loaners?

Hey guys, long time lurker but first time poster. I picked up an 08 GTI last October and have been loving it ever since. Over the winter though ice was able to form in the driver door well and managed to bend out a small piece (about 2in high and 3/4in wide) piece of the door as I was opening...