GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Ryan@EuroCustoms

EuroCustoms Tuning Dealer in Colorado Springs, CO (SMS Performance)

EuroCustoms Tuning now has an authorized dealer in Colorado Springs, CO (SMS-Performance) and can perform ECU Tuning on the spot! They will offer you the same great service we do! Call Sean @ 831-821-9106 to schedule your appointment today and make more POWER! Thanks! :thumbsup...
  2. Ryan@EuroCustoms

EuroCustoms Tuning ECU Tuning specials. Stage 1, 2 & K04 Tunes.

EuroCustoms ECU Tuning GolfMKV Special. Contact us today to make more power and save!! EuroCustoms Tuning ECU upgrade will increase your horsepower, torque, throttle response, eliminates turbo lag from the factory, improves fuel mileage and improves the overall performance of your MKV across...
  3. Ryan@EuroCustoms

Stock Tails make an offer.

Hello Have a set of stock tails from my gti. They are in good shape. $75 OBO + shipping. Thanks for looking.
  4. Ryan@EuroCustoms

FS:IPCW Bermuda Black Led Tail Lights & HALO LED Angel Eye Projector Headlights (NIB)

FS:IPCW Bermuda Black Led Tail Lights & HALO LED Angel Eye Projector Headlights (NIB) Hello Looking to unload some extra parts that came with a GTI I recently picked up. Prices are reasonable and include shipping within the lower 48 states. The headlights are brand new and were never...
  5. Ryan@EuroCustoms

New Product Pre-Painted Front VW Badges

We have a new product out the vw badge pre-painted to match the stock golf/jetta color. These are $29.00 Shipped to US and Canada. The colors availble at the moment are silver,red,black,gray,and white. I am working on getting more colors together. My paypal is info@mk5eyelids.com . Here is a pic...
  6. Ryan@EuroCustoms

Feeler: New Product Pre-Painted 2 Bar Badgeless Grille's

Any interest in this before I get this deal set up? This will be for the golf and jetta. Im not exactly sure on the price yet im waiting to hear back. Any takers? Thanks -Ryan
  7. Ryan@EuroCustoms

MK5 Eyelids Pre-Painted $38.00

Pre-Painted Eyelids at www.mk5eyelids.com $38.00 Cant go wrong on that bargin :headbang: