GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. nickster9224

My Photo shoot in Downtown Chicago.

Decided to venture downtown earlier this week because my friend wanted todo a photoshoot with my car and submit it to a few magazines! CC is always welcome!
  2. nickster9224

Im Backk!!

Well after a year and a half hiatus and experimenting with a 06 cobalt SS/SC and a hyundai veloster, its safe to say all i did was miss having a GTI. I just picked up a 2006 CW GTI from a honda dealership in Oak Lawn Illinois. Now i will post pics of it. Its lowered on driver gear springs i...
  3. nickster9224

FS: Stock FSI Airbox.

I have the stock airbox from my 07 GTI. All the rubber inserts are brand new! Need it gone A.S.A.P. Make me an offer!
  4. nickster9224

Air Freshner Choice.

So whatcha all like to keep your car fresh. Lately for me its been little tree new car. But ive had black ice before too. And fresh and clean from my work. Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
  5. nickster9224

FS: iPhone 3G 16GB White.

I have an iPhone 3G 16GB, havent used it since the new iphone came out in june and was replaced 2 weeks prior to release. will include screen protector, black incase slider case and charger. make me an offer. will trade for parts too. PM for pics if interested.
  6. nickster9224

Strat's restaraunt car meets.Villa Par, il

Anyone ever goto Strat's off North Ave in villa park. went tonight with a few friends. definitely cars of every taste there. i was the only mkv there untill some of the guys from eurocrew showed up. but i guess the place is hoppin on the friday nights when its nice out. anyone down to meet up...
  7. nickster9224

What can I do with classix?

As it states. What can i do to make my classix look better for cheapish... by the way my mkv is TR. All thoughts/opinions are greatly appreciated. Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
  8. nickster9224

Is it possible... Z06 Wheels on a GTI?

is it possible to run Z06 wheels on a GTI, or even a set of Z06 reps. which i know are 18x9.5. i know they'd need the bolt pattern redrilled. but other than that. will they fit? im new to the whole wheel thing.
  9. nickster9224

MKV vs Acura TL.

i was with a few friends tonight on the way to denny's and this guy in a TL creeped up on me, got side by side, i was going about 40 so i dropped it into second and flew up, he immediately tried flying up next to me, we raced from a 40 to about 65-70 and i had him by like 3-4 cars. surprising...
  10. nickster9224

You mean its actually clean in the winter!

So i had the opportunity to wash, clay and wax my car last night... all indoors. it may of been 25 degrees outside, but it was 75 inside. my friend's parents own a landscaping buisness, so needless to say a giant shop with a drain was nice. here are some pictures, just off iphone. my GTI and my...
  11. nickster9224

HELP!! Headlight Switch not Coming out. (already searched)

So im in the middle of my boost gauge install... and i broke the knob on the headlight switch trying to get it out. help please. i already have the euro switch that i was planning on putting in... i just need the switch out. i pushed in and turned clockwise. but it isnt budging...
  12. nickster9224

Weird Oil Cap Problem.

I have a 2007 GTI, the oil cap keeps breaking. as in i open the hood and the handle is broken off. so the cap is hard to get off. ive been through 3 caps in a month. im thinking something is wrong.. could it be my PCV system?
  13. nickster9224

Rev Limiter Question. (tried searching already)

alright, so i have an 07 GTI 2.0 FSI. manual trans. are they supposed to have a rev-limiter stock? because mine will rev out past redline if i dont shift, and if i rev in neutral it'll go past redline. ive had my car for 2 months and ive noticed this and its always bothered me.
  14. nickster9224

nickster9224's Build Thread. (PICS)

Here's my story guys. I bought my car in october 2010. 2007 GTI 6spd man, 4dr, in TR. CPO 2yr/24k wararanty. here's some pics after my plasti-dip and vht. and warranty work on the cam follower and HPFP.
  15. nickster9224

MKV GTI VS Cobalt SS/SC STG 2

So i went out cruisin with a few friends tonight. unfortunately i had 2 people in my car with me. my friend was by himself in his cobalt. he has intake, 60cc injectors, stg 2 tune and 3in pulley. we raced from a 40 roll and he instantly pulled on me. i was a solid 2-3 cars behind him till we let...
  16. nickster9224

Sanding Plasti-Dip?

after you plasti-dip your grill, are you supposed to sand it too?
  17. nickster9224

HELP. Throttle feels like its sticking/hanging!

Last night i was leaving the blackhawks game and it had been raining for a few hours. but i was driving in traffic for about 30 mins before i could actually get out of 1st gear. anyways. i hit the gas and the car was acting weird. at first it completly fell on its face and wouldnt rev over 4k...
  18. nickster9224

Car shakes/vibrates above 65mph

i have and 07 gti. the car shakes/vibrates at speeds above 65. and well it gets annoying on longer trips.what could be wrpng?
  19. nickster9224

GTI vs sunfire.

not that it was really a match at all. but i was with my dad headed home from dropping one of his friends off at a hotel, and we were juss crusin along, nothin crazy, then this sunfire comes haulin past me doin the dbag flyby. so pull up at a red light, clutch in, rpms held a 3k, light turns...
  20. nickster9224

i'm the new guy.

im new here. and i bought my first GTI 2 weeks ago. i fell in love with the car at the 05 auto show when the new gti came out. ive always liked them. but ive been seriously researching them for the past two months as i was of paying 70$ a week for gas in my truck. so i now own an 07 GTI 4dr, 6...