GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. intercool

FS: RNS-315 with Antenna Adapter, GPS Antenna, and Code $400 OBO MI

FS: RNS-315 with Antenna Adapter, GPS Antenna, and Code SOLD RNS-315 Nav Radio with GPS antenna, AM/FM antenna adapter and code (0751) SOLD SOLD SOLD It's from a 2010 GLI. This RNS-315 has updated software (I work for Panasonic and our group does the Fender VW systems.) It has some newer...
  2. intercool

FS: TSW Nurburgring Matte Gunmetal 18x8 et45 with 235/40 Conti DW Tires $1100 OBO

FS: TSW Nurburgring Matte Gunmetal 18x8 SOLD I have a set of 18x8 offset 45 5x112 TSW Nurburgrings in matte gunmetal with Continental ExtremeContact DW 235/40 on them. One has a little curb rash (bad curb design at Tim Hortons :-P). Tires have 7K miles, wheels have TPMS sensors on them. They'll...
  3. intercool

Random Parts from What's Left of my 2008 GTI RNS-315 TSW 18" Nurburgrings

Cleaning Out Garage - Prices Lowered! I had the misfortune of getting butt-packed by an F-250 that wasn't paying attention. Frame was bent so the car was totalled. :thumbdown: This is some of the stuff I had sitting around in the garage, as well as what I could grab from the car before it...
  4. intercool

FS: FSI Ultimate Timing Belt Kit with Pentosin - $180 OBO Shipped

**** SOLD **** I bought an Ultimate Timing Belt Kit from ECS Tuning back in March. I never got around to doing it myself, and will probably hit the mileage during this winter, so I will take it to a shop. No shop near me will warranty the work using these parts (since they did not purchase them...
  5. intercool

FS: Engine Covers OEM and Neuspeed $40 & $80 & $120 + shipping

FS: Engine Covers OEM and Neuspeed ALL SOLD I have 3 engine covers I need to sell. One is a perfectly fine OEM with all intake and exhaust hardware. It comes with a K&N filter with low miles (probably 10K miles, I'll wash and oil before shipping). **** SOLD **** The second is an OEM cover...
  6. intercool

FS: OEM honeycomb fog grilles $20 + Shipping

This is for both fog grilles (OEM closed) from a 2008 GTI. Normal wear and tear. No cracking or stretch marks at all. Sorry, they are a little dirty.
  7. intercool

FS/FT: (4) 245/40/18s Kumho/Goodyear $300

My brother has a set of 4-245/40/18 tires. Two of them are kumho ecsta with around 40-50% tread and the other two were bought in September and are bf goodrich kdw II's with over 90% tread. The kdw's are $180/piece new. He's asking $300 for all 4 or $250 for the bfgs and $60 for the kumhos if...
  8. intercool

FS: FSI Stock Engine Covers < PLURAL + K&N Stock-style filter

I have a stock cover from a 2008. Probably 40K miles on it. Cracked in the top left corner (the spot that cracks by the oil cap). It also might have a cracked screw mount between the top and bottom pieces. Includes all intake pieces and hardware. This cover does not come with the rubber grommets...
  9. intercool

RNS-315 Bluetooth mic issues HELP!!!!

I have a 2008 GTI that didn't come with a Bluetooth module. I had the Premium 7 head unit, but recently upgraded to the RNS-315. I have installed a GPS antenna, satellite cable extension, and wired in a Bluetooth mic. My problem is that the mic doesn't work. I have the center to plus and the...
  10. intercool

TSW Nurburgring Wheels - What size lug bolts

Will 14x1.5x30mm shank hit the brakes at all? I have some nurburgring wheels coming in and want to get some black lug bolts. I was looking at ECSTuning, but the shortest they have in black with conical seat is 30mm. Would really appreciate the help. I have been searching for this answer for a...