GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. McGregors

solowerks S1 coilovers

SOLD thanks for looking
  2. McGregors

good deals on rim and tire packages (Fresno CA)

Hello fellow memebers, im just wanting to post this and give any one on this forum an amazing deal if your looking for a nice set OEM rim and tire packages. I recently orderd these from volkswagen and got them for a steal. They are a set of Prestons (machined and black) and a set of Karthoums...
  3. McGregors

09-14 CC Cross Bars

SOLD SOLD SOLD
  4. McGregors

18" GLI autobahn rim

Hello i am selling a singe 18" GLI autobahn rim 5x112 its in good condition just one small scratch on it. I am asking for $180 shipped anywhere in the US. If you have any questions please feel free to ask thank you very much.
  5. McGregors

WTB complete R32 rear bumper ( I am pay pal ready)

Yesterday I got my thunder bunny rear smashed in:mad: after a few hours of being super pissed I now look at this as a good reason to change it up a bit. Looking for a complete R32 rear bumper, does not matter what color. I am pay pal ready. Thanks
  6. McGregors

Premium 7 10/10

I upgraded to the RNS 510 about a year ago and held onto this for awhile in case I wanted to switch back, decided to sell it. Premium 7 with 6 disc changer and SAT. Asking $80 shipped anywhere is the U.S. Its very clean no scratches or Fade. Questions please feel free to ask thanks.
  7. McGregors

RCD 510, Premium 8

update I recently bought a RCD 510 premium 8 headunit and about a month later came into a RNS 510 so im looking to sell it. It's in perfect shape ready to install had it in my car for a week and loved it but i had to have the navigation. I am looking to get $400 shipped anywhere in the states...
  8. McGregors

OEM roofrack

SOLD
  9. McGregors

One Instagram pic

My buddy took a pic of his MK2 and my MK5 the other day thought it looked sweet.
  10. McGregors

Eibach rear sway bar

SOLD
  11. McGregors

FS 18" charlestons mint condition

Im looking to sell my charlestons they are in perfect condition no curb rash or scratches i cleaned these daily, getting bored of them and recently came into some alphards wanting to get them polished. Please make me a reasonable offer.
  12. McGregors

HID Bulbs

I have a set of Factory HID bulbs for sale, i just purchased a set of 8000k instead one is brand new and the other has 40k on it and is good shape selling because when one went out like a dope i only replaced the bad one due to the high cost. Anyways selling them for 30 a piece or 50 for set...
  13. McGregors

WTB UG R32 front end

Im really wanting to buy an R32 front end painted united grey already.
  14. McGregors

powdercoated sun gold huffs

First off thank you too rhawbsays up in the bay area for holding on to these for a trade we did last weekend. I have a set of charlestons that i have been curious about getting powercoated sun gold and came into these 18inch huffs so i used them as a tester. Not really set on theses yet but i...
  15. McGregors

BAT. question

Im swapping out my starter on my car and its time to change the battery and i really dont want to spend 125 on a dealership battery. Wondering what you all are using. Thanks
  16. McGregors

windows dont work at start up

I dont know if this is somewhere in the forums but i was curious to see if anybody else on here had the same issue. Where i live its really hot in the summer (100+) and when i turn on the car the windows dont seem to want to go down for at least the first minute after turn over. Anybody else...
  17. McGregors

Brand new BBS's rare

:thumbdown:
  18. McGregors

carbon fiber front lip

SOLDSOLDSOLD i have for a sale a carbon fiber front lip for my GTI that im selling its was a great lip and i loved it, i had it on for 2 weeks but becasue my ride is so low i scraped. lip is in great shape besides on crack in the front corner but its not broke im selling the original plastic...