GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. heftylefty

Trailer hitch questions...what to do for wiring?

Hey guys, I'm planning on picking up a hidden trailer hitch so I can start toing my bike in a little 5x8 open trailer to and from to track. The problem I've run into is how to wire it up. Are there any kits I could buy? What have you guys done to wire it up?
  2. heftylefty

Heftylefty is a sexy bitch THREAD

yes, i went there. all these celebrities are getting their own thread. i think im special so im getting one too. ladies...and some men...prepare yourselves, im not sure if you can handle all of my sexy skinny body. ok seriously....that was a photoshop that fits my name well...
  3. heftylefty

2010 Capita Stairmaster 156W F/S...CHEAP!

hey guys, i bought this board about 2 weeks ago at a sale. it was sort of an impulse buy that ended up not being in my favor haha. this is the 156W, selling the board only. its only been ridden once and that was a couple lines through the park. jibbed some rails and thats it. i decided that...
  4. heftylefty

thedirty.com...my new addiction

so this site has been around for a while but i just started to look around tonight. i already found 5 people i know/went to school with in the first 20 pages lol. there is some hilarious shit on there. anyone check that place often/see people you know there? www.thedirty.com
  5. heftylefty

Shooting at Fort Hood...WTF

looks like there were a couple snipers at Fort Hood that went trigger crazy. RIP to the victims, but this is fucked up. http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/33678801/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/
  6. heftylefty

Wheel locks...he has none...

maybe he will think twice on his next set of wheels..
  7. heftylefty

Nikon D200 w/MB-D200 Perfect Condition- $650

hey guys, so ive decided to take another break for a month or so and have some fun with my different hobbies. unfortunately, that mean i gotta let this camera go that i just bought haha. ill be getting another one later in the year so dont worry. this camera is in perfect condition and i just...
  8. heftylefty

im FINALLY back in the game...mk2 and mk5 content..

so after a long while of being cameraless, i picked one up and was able to start shooting again. i shot the mk2 last night and stumbled upon the mk5 pic while editing...i figured it was fitting for this area. lemme know what you think. and your fellow forum members
  9. heftylefty

show this PNW'r how Socal does it big

ok folks, this is my official rsvp to the big socal euro meet in june. ive been talking about visiting you guys for long enough, its time this actually happens. its still several months away but i gotta start planning right now and i need to get everything squared away...but i cant do this...
  10. heftylefty

Finally shot some cars after a boring winter...rolling shot content

well we had our annual Port Townsend cruise today and damn was it alot of fun. i acquired a new ultra wide(12-24 f/4) so i was very eager to test it today. i used crabpot's D80 since i dont currently have a body..still saving for a new one. i REALLY wish i had a ND or CP filter today though...
  11. heftylefty

Congrats James and Grace!

got around to touching up the other photos(i know, finally, sorry). but instead of posting it in the CC thread i decided to make your own thread haha. anyways you two love birds can download the originals from my flickr account. cant wait for summer engagement pics and the wedding. congrats...
  12. heftylefty

Daytona 675 Brothers

so this was the first time i was able to shoot motorcycles and i must say, it was fun...better expect alot more pics throughout the year. anyways, i thought these turned out ok, i could have done better but it was cold and there was too much traffic so we didnt quite get to the spots i wanted...
  13. heftylefty

Its my party and ill be blacking out..

so your little asian youngen will be turning into an adult next week and its time to celebrate. my birthday is on wednesday, the 4th, but ill be going out tuesday night when the clock strikes 12. im not quite sure what the plan is going to be, ive been talking to crosby about it a little. i...
  14. heftylefty

Fog is the new softbox...STI content inside

so my car is dirty as hell but my friend washed his sti so we headed out into the fog for some quick pics. this was the first time we both shot in really heavy fog so we didnt know how soft the light from the flashes would be. well its pretty much a softbox lol. it was cold as balls outside...
  15. heftylefty

November Photo Contest: Texture

the contest this month is "Texture". I want to see photos with some interesting aspects to it. yes, the cars are good to look at, but lets see what you consider texture. you cant really get more general than this, but please try...creativity is always encouraged! rules: - one photo submission...
  16. heftylefty

*October Contest Voting*

ok everyone, change of rules for voting. instead of a poll like how its been in the past, you will now post your top 3 favorite pictures. Please for the sake of sanity, dont quote the pictures, just post the member's username. i will tally up the votes at the end and announce the winners then...
  17. heftylefty

Tattoos in the Work Place...Thoughts??

so what are your company's policies when it comes to tattoos? i know some places require it covered up while others dont care. im just trying to get a feel for what your opinions are and if you guys have encountered any problems. the reason im asking is cuz im getting a rather large tattoo on...