GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DSGftw

FOR SALE: Tornado red mkv gti (TSI) NNJ

FOR SALE!!! 2009 TSI DSG Tornado Red Volkswagen MKV GTI (4 Door) This is my baby girl. I've had her for 4 glorious years and loved them with a passion. She is my first car, maintained well, and garage kept. She was never miss-treated, she runs absolutely fine, nothing wrong what so ever. The...
  2. DSGftw

FS/WTT: AWE cat-back exhaust.. local only NJ

SOLDDDDDDDDDD!!! As the title states, i may be selling my AWE catback exhaust system, pickup only please. This exhaust system is for the GTI. Brand new on AWE-Tuning.com the total comes out to be $680.00 plus shipping http://www.awe-tuning.com/products/v...k5exhaust.html I have put roughly...
  3. DSGftw

second time...

well, this is the second time it has happened to me, my coil pack has gone bad once again... i went to get the recall for the first time it happened and they said that for my year it was not on recall, im saying bullshit because this should not have happened again if they are not on recall..
  4. DSGftw

F/T: AWE 2.5" cat-back exhaust LOCAL ONLY

looking to trade my AWE 2.5" cat-back for some sort of 3" cat-back... there is about 6k miles on the exhaust... i live in new jersey so let me know if anyone is interested.. locals only.
  5. DSGftw

WTB located in NJ: THULE ROOF RACK OR OEM ROOF RACK

as the title states i am located in NJ.. northern NJ.. montville, its located near lincoln park, parsippany, and boonton.... anyway... if you or someone u know is selling a thule or OEM roof rack for their MkV, hit me up... id prefer if you emailed me at : almostdaewon777@optonline.net or...
  6. DSGftw

Roof Rack

alright.. i have the the snowboard attachment for the roof rack for my car.. but now i need a rack to put them on... i have searched and found some things but im just making this post incase someone who is trying to sell theirs comes across this.
  7. DSGftw

finally

so.. after having my car since march, which really isnt long at all haha.. i had always wanted to mod my car.. as of now i have the A.W.E catback exhaust, i have a fujita intake.. and i have the APR stage I chip... my billyboat downpipe should arrive to my door step this thursday.. then i go...
  8. DSGftw

i came a little..

so i just got a free sample chip for the APR stage I... lasted about 4 hours... SUCH A BIG DIFFERENCE... it was crazy... my downpipe should come in around this monday... so wen that is on... im getting stage II... i cant imagine what it will be like.. but soooo worth to spend $600... plus now...
  9. DSGftw

42 DD downpipe

ok sooo, i am getting a new down pipe but im not looking for something really high in price, im really only getting the dp so i can get the APR stage II tune been lookin at a few, but the 42 DD dp is the one that has caught my attention more... only $350 and its what im looking for. does...
  10. DSGftw

rims

hey guys, ive been up and down on websites looking for rims for a while now.. im looking for black rims w/ a red lip... now originally i was going to get the MSR 045 style wheels MSR 045 https://www.tiresbyweb.com/popup.aspx?src=images/PRODUCT/large/MSR0452.jpg i had ordered them but, the...
  11. DSGftw

Lip Kit/ Body Kit

anybody know a nice lookin lip kit/ body kit for the MkV ? not lookin to spend a lot of cash here
  12. DSGftw

new down pipe, need help

hey guys, sooooo, i recently got the 2.5" catback from AWE tuning... annnnd i would like to get the stage 2 chip from APR, but it says its required to have the APR 3" DP... now my question is, do i NEED the APR dp? or can i just get a 3" dp from another brand? plus, if i do get a dp, can i...
  13. DSGftw

Lowering my car?

any suggestions on what i should get to lower my car? and how low i should go? i have an 09 gti mkv
  14. DSGftw

RIMS

hey guys, i have a red 4 door gti, and i want to get new rims, i have 18" at the moment, and id like to keep them at 18 so i dont have to buy new tires xD im really looking for black rims with a red lip, any suggestions? plus 700$ is about my limit..
  15. DSGftw

Boost controller

can i put a hallman pro rx boost controller on my 09 GTI TSI engine ?
  16. DSGftw

i need answers guys, please read...

yo, im getting the stage one apr chip for my car... now my question is.... is that chip, the same thing as tuning my car? i have an awe catback, and fujita intake... i have an 09 tsi engine... even though fujita doesnt make intakes for the tsi engines, i moded it. but again i ask, is this chip...