GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Ricky Bobby GTI

Fall!

Im in Dallas aand we are on Day 56 of 100+ degree days so I am looking very forward to fall weather!! We had 41 days in a row over 100+ degree weather and today we are looking at 107 degrees. Before the summer is up I think we will have the record for the most 100+ degree days in a summer for...
  2. Ricky Bobby GTI

Best Camera For Pictures?

I recently bought a new SONY SLR and love it! I don't think you can go wrong with either SONY, Cannon, or Nikon SLR cameras.
  3. Ricky Bobby GTI

What was your last car?

Last car was a 2009 GTI 6MT with Thunder Bunny Kit!
  4. Ricky Bobby GTI

May 21, Judgement Day...

I wish the weather was better here so I could give her a good wash and wax!
  5. Ricky Bobby GTI

End of the world today?

Yes I agree. Sorry that this thread turned to such hatred but my intentions were nothing but good. And with all the talk about this guys prediction on the news and radio stations I thought it would be a logical thread for discussion. Did not realize there were so many non-believers in the MKVI...
  6. Ricky Bobby GTI

End of the world today?

There is only ONE God, different religions call him by different names but they are still praying to the same God. Now there are many false Gods as stated in the Bible, Koran, and many other printed words of God but praying to these will only lead to one place, Hell. I'll be happy to say a...
  7. Ricky Bobby GTI

End of the world today?

The link is not about the guy that is predicting the world to end but about a Christian's experience in hell. God wanted him to spread the word that there truly is a hell and therefore took him and showed him hell for 23 minutes so that he could spread the word that hell was real and the only...
  8. Ricky Bobby GTI

End of the world today?

Well being a believer in Christ since I was in grade school has always told me no man would know the day or hour in which he would return for his people. I don't put much stock in what this former engineer is saying put I would like to take this time to ask anyone that is not saved to reach out...
  9. Ricky Bobby GTI

NBA Playoffs

Go MAVS!!! Can you say SWEEP!!!
  10. Ricky Bobby GTI

TPMS in spare tire?

Do the 2010 gti's have a tpms sensor in the spare?
  11. Ricky Bobby GTI

Well I guess its good bye.

Well I was looking for wheels for my car when I came across a 2010 CW GTI with 6012 miles, DSG, sunroof, Premium 8 audio, bluetooth, and 18" detroits for $24,000. After a quick test drive I said to heck with the new wheels lets just replace the whole car...lol It was hard to let go of the...
  12. Ricky Bobby GTI

Need some wheel selection help

So I really want some new wheels and I think I have narrowed it down to three selections. I want to move from the stock 17" Denvers I have now to 18" wheels and I found a fellow member on here selling his stock R32 wheels for $250 plus a $100 for shipping so $350. There is a small 2" minor curb...
  13. Ricky Bobby GTI

Help with VMR V710 offset.

I really want some new wheels this summer and I think I'm going to break down and order some new VMR V710's. They come in 35mm and 43mm offsets and I don't know which to order. I think the stock wheels are some where in the 51mm range so I was leaning towards the 43mm.
  14. Ricky Bobby GTI

What do you think about these on CW Mk5?

So I found these for sale locally for $500 and wanted to see what everyone thought about the blue lip on a CW Mk5?
  15. Ricky Bobby GTI

Test drove a new Gti yesterday.

I was thinking about trading my car in on a new Gti with the DSG to make my commute a little easier so went for a test drive yesterday. The first think I noticed was the DSG just did not seem as responsive as my 6 speed manual. Not sure if it was just me not knowing the car very well but it was...
  16. Ricky Bobby GTI

APR I need a sale!!

Well we just got our bonus at work and I want to get the APR stage one software but don't want to pay for the fully loaded ecu without the sale price. Seems to always work out like this, when I have the extra money there is no sale. I priced the options I want and it will be almost $900 without...
  17. Ricky Bobby GTI

Do you skip shift?

I find myself skipping 4th gear in town sometimes and 5th gear when getting on the hwy sometimes. Just wondering if this is a common thing, I know I did the samething in my SVT with a 6 speed. Normally happens when acceling quickly from a stop or during spirited on ramp maneuvers. :laughabove:
  18. Ricky Bobby GTI

Convenience option in MFD?

So today I was going to make a change and I can not find the convenience option in the MFD. I went into settings while parked and it is not there. Anyone know how this would have disappeared?
  19. Ricky Bobby GTI

Car pulls to the right

Just wanted to see if this is fairly normal for front wheel drive cars or mkv in general. I had Firestone do a 4 wheel alignment but the car still pills to the right slightly. Nothing major, I don't have to fight the car but if I let go of the wheel it will always drift to the right. I'm going...
  20. Ricky Bobby GTI

Can you replace the SAT with Ipod?

I thought I read somewhere before that you could disconnect the SAT and use the input to the radio for your Ipod and it would show the track info and such. Is this true and if so what would I need to do this? If not does anyone know an easy way to make this happen? Thanks!