GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

GTI Parts Wanted

Hello, I am looking for the following parts to fit my 2007 Golf Mk V GTI: 1. Passenger Side Window Regulator 2. Passenger Side Window Motor 3. Passenger Side Dash Airbag Unit 4. Lower or full front bumper including bottom lip 5. Rear Valance Please contact me via PM, reply, and/or email...
  2. D

WANTED: Mk 5 Golf GTI Front Lip

Hello, Looking for a front lip (that sits under the front bar) to suit a Mk 5 Golf GTI. Either OEM replacement or will consider after market alternative for the right price. Regards, Dave
  3. D

FS: STANDARD GTI 17" WHEELSET

For info, have just listed these on Ebay with a $0.01 starting price.. want them gone. If you have any questions, fire away! Cheers http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140509771297&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
  4. D

Rig with New Wheels! Thoughts?

Got my wheels on today.. RS4 19's! Been done before but its what I went with. Looks okay, definately need to be lowered an inch or two to get the look I want. What you reckon? (Oh and any suggestions re best lowering options?) I don't want to ruin handling just for sake of lowering.. I'd rather...
  5. D

WANTED - RS4 Reps

Hey, looking for a set of RS4 rims in new condition.. 19's or will consider 18's. Would prefer rubber as well but let me know what you've got. Also, does anyone currently have 19" RS4's on their Mk5 and if so, do you have any rubbing issues? Cheers, Dave.
  6. D

Calling Photoshoppers!

Thinking about these Audi RS6 rims for my Mk 5 GTI. Is anyone with better photoshop skills than mine able to do a quick chop for me so I can see what they look like (may be tricky given the picture doesnt have tires)? Or even better... are there any photos floating round of the same wheels on a...