1. V

EVOM - engine cover

SOLDDDD
  2. V

FS- Votex OEM roof racks 2 door

SOLD!!!!!
  3. V

WTB - Rear Trunk Emblem MKV

Hi Everyone i am looking for a matte black, gloss black or stock chrome rear trunk emblem someone jacked mine :( pm me or email me vinzo610 @ Gmail.com thanks! Vinh
  4. V

FS- Enkei RPF1 18x8.5 Matte Black with tires

Hi Everyone looking to sell my enkei RPF1 18x8.5 offset 30 with hankook ventus v12 5x114 can use wobble bolts to install on our cars let me know if your interested vinzo610@gmail.com or text 631-902-6894 price is 1400 OBO willing to negotiate each rim cost 300 new each and tires on top
  5. V

WTB- 18 inch Huff with tires or with out

Closed closed the thread
  6. V

WTB- 18 inch Huff with tires or with out

Closed closed the thread
  7. V

FS/FT - Work XT7 18x8.5 bronze

Hey everyone, i have a set of work XT7 Work emotions 18x8.5 5x114 can use wobble bolts with these et is 38 offset tires are ADvan ao48 tires with good tread left bronze Price is 1300 OBO negotiable vinzo610@gmail.com or text 631-902-6894
  8. V

For Trade 18" VW Charlestons with tires- for CLASSIX with tires

Hi Everyone, looking to trade up my oem Charlestons with tires 5x112 18's Tires are nexen i believe will to do a straight trade for Classix's in good condition with good tires Rims are in good conditions with no bends, but has some markings on them vinzo610@gmail.com 631-902-6895 local...
  9. V

FS/FT BBS LM Reps 18's with tires NY Cheap or trade

Hi everyone, looking to trade or sell my BBS LM reps with nankang NSII's tires 225/40/18 with 60% tread left all around some curb rash on them but no real horrible damage 18 inches 8.5 wide dont know the offset but they are pretty flush but dont poke at all on the sides the bolt pattern is...
  10. V

WTB- Ski Racks for OEM roof racks mkv 07

Hi eveeryonne, as the title states i am looking for snowboard racks or ski racks for oem roof racks for my mkv 07 gti 2 door. email me or text me 631-902-6894 or vinzo610@gmail.com and i will get them from you. thanks!
  11. V

Sizing for Hubcentric rings please :)

I just picked up a set of Replica BBS LM's and i get some vibration at 60+ MPH and when i bought the wobble bolts from ecs i also ordered hubcentric rings for miros thinking they might fit but they were too small. 66.6 - 57.1 Hub Centric Ring (Set Of 4) I was wondering if anyone knew the...
  12. V

FS- 18" Huffs, tires, TPMS, LONG ISLAND cheapp

FS- 18" Huffs, tires, TPMS, LONG ISLAND PRICE DROP!!@!@ Hi guys, just picked up a new set of wheels and tires so unloading these. i have a pair of 18" huffs with tires and TPMS, rears needed to be changes asap and the fronts have a few thousand left in them the rims are mint and only 1 of...
  13. V

FOR SALE - 18" Huffs with tires

Hi guys, i have a set of oem 18" huffs with tires and TPMS, fronts have to be replaced the tires are worn. 3 rims are mint 1 has slight curb mark price is 500$ local only call me or text 631-902-6894 if you buy them this weekend tomorrow saturday ill give you a deal
  14. V

FT Huffs 18's for Classix with tires NY- LI

FS Huffs 18's NY- LI FS Huffs 18's NY- LI price - 500 $ cash for everything comes with TPMS i have a pair of Huffs 18's in great condition with curbage only on one of the rims tires- 2 fronts need replacing 2 rears have a few thousand more miles- very clean rims ONLY DEALING LOCAL text...
  15. V

FT Huffs 18's for Classix with tires NY- LI

Hi Everyone, i have a pair of Huffs 18's in great condition with curbage one of the rims tires- 2 fronts need replacing 2 rears have a few thousand more miles- very clean rims i am looking for a set of 17 inch classix with tires I can add cash on top depending on the tires and thread left...
  16. V

Clunking clicking noise over bumps- help please

Hi everyone, info on the car- Car 2007 MKV gti 44 k miles now, FK coils for 10 k miles, didnt like the stiff ride so swapped to stock with 15-20 k miles on it. i drive on Brooklyn roads on the weekends so its very rough on my car i just went back to stock suspension from FK coilovers and my...
  17. V

WTB wheels + snow tires

hey if anyone has a pair of snow tires for a mkv, let me know, looking to buy them now before winter. pm me with a price
  18. V

WTB OEM suspension MKV

i am looking for low mileage oem suspension for a 07 MKV looking for a full suspension because i will be swapping out my coils please pm a price or email me vinzo610@gmail.com or text me 631-902-6894
  19. V

FK- Coilovers for Stock Suspension

FK- Coilovers Trade for Mint Stock Suspension- Hi Everyone, i am from eastern long island, but i drive a lot to the city and brooklyn and want to go back to stock i have a set of FK coil overs with roughly around 15 k miles on them. i am looking for mint stock suspension to swap out for my FK...
  20. V

FK- Coilovers Trade for Mint Stock Suspension-

Hi Everyone, i am from eastern long island, but i drive a lot to the city and brooklyn and want to go back to stock i have a set of FK coil overs with roughly around 15 k miles on them. i am looking for mint stock suspension to swap out for my FK coilovers I would like your suspension and...