GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. jshish23

Feeler / FS: MKV DBP R32 (Baltimore, MD)

SOLD
  2. jshish23

DIY: Spark Plugs MKV R32

Not sure if this is very helpful, but I figured I'd post it anyways. It is my first DIY, so take it easy. :fighting0030: Recommended at the 40k service, not sure how the plugs are supposed to look...but mine looked awful. May have to do the coil packs too... Tools and Plugs: 1. 6 Laser Iridium...
  3. jshish23

VAG in Howard County / Baltimore

Want to get rid of the bulb out from LED tails. Not looking to wire up the fogs... Sounds like it should be relatively quick. Let me know if you have the time.
  4. jshish23

cold air intake and MAF

The car is reporting system too rich on bank 1 and bank 2 (codes P0172 and P0175 along with a CEL). Is this the MAF just being over sensitive? The first time I took the car to the dealer and they said the issue was the MAF. They cleaned the MAF sensor and said it was covered under warranty. The...
  5. jshish23

Smoke Help

Is there any way to remove 'smoke' from taillights?
  6. jshish23

S2000

Someone at my work is selling a 2005 S2k w/ 29k miles (I am finding out more details soon). Sounds like it'd be fun as a second car...any constructive input?:yikes:
  7. jshish23

cam follower

Someone said I should check my cam follower at 30k miles. What's the easiest way to do this? And, what am I looking for? thanks.:yikes:
  8. jshish23

Reminder....get the leafs before they're gone

Crappy iPhone pic on the ride home...
  9. jshish23

wheel sizing on a golf

http://www.caranddriver.com/features/10q1/effects_of_upsized_wheels_and_tires_tested-tech_dept what do you think?:burnrubber:
  10. jshish23

Sunday Morning ride to H2O

My buddy (ttrinite) and I are going to ride down just for the day. We will be leaving from the Baltimore/Howard County area if anyone is interested, post up.
  11. jshish23

Official Deep Blue Pearl (DBP) .:R32 Pics

If this has already been done then my search skills are sh*t and I will take the retarded comments due to me. Otherwise...
  12. jshish23

Irene damage...

as usual in Md, people freaking out over nothing.
  13. jshish23

Alphards fever

Does everyone experience this at some point? Has anyone seen these on DBP?
  14. jshish23

FS: MD/NOVA - Stock R32 'resonator deleted' exhaust

Looking for a local deal, it was sawed off, which means it will need to be welded or clamped possibly to your car. PM if interested.
  15. jshish23

FS: 42" Philips MD/NOVA

SOLD
  16. jshish23

Parallel Parking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeFNunnYiKY&feature=share
  17. jshish23

RSB

1.) Neuspeed 25mm 2.) H&R 26mm 3.) BSH 27mm 4.) Other (please indicate brand and diameter) This is my DD, I just want to tighten up the handling a bit...
  18. jshish23

VF Intake + OSIR CF Lip

VF Intake + OSIR CF Lip (Jshish23 build) First two mods I/ttrinite have done to my car, nothing big at all...took about 1hr with 15mins just looking for washers for the front lip. I definitely felt a faster throttle response right away. Within the next couple weeks, the GHL will go on and any...