GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V-DubbinLOW

FS: Neuspeed P-Flow intake 130

I have a Neuspeed P-Flow intake for 130 picked up.. has about 15-20k on it, still in great condition. contact me if interested all parts are included. (818) 915-8586 -Jack
  2. V-DubbinLOW

FS: Neuspeed P-Flow intake 130

I have a Neuspeed P flow intake for FSI with about 20k miles on it, looking to sell... will ship at buyers expense.. Would much rather sell local. comes with everything needed. I will clean and oil it as well before getting rid of it. TIA -Jack
  3. V-DubbinLOW

OEM BI-xenons 320

SELLING OEM BI-XENONS FOR 320 everything is in perfect condition, minus some rock chips from DD... comes with all working bulbs ..... PM ME or text 818 915-8586 for local pick up and if you want them shipped you have to pay for shipping. NO YELLOW FTP just stock color Also got a stock FSI...
  4. V-DubbinLOW

Wuste2012 Iphone pics!!!! non MKV content

getting ready for wuste..... setting out... Wuste caravan from McDonalds.... BIZZY ridin Dirty!!! Made it... Friday night rooftop G2G Mark P arrived fashionably LATE.... 06/02/12 Cruise SHOW AND SHINE!!! Gti_R enigma..BIZZY.. MY BITCH (L_R) Morning...
  5. V-DubbinLOW

Few recent pics..

Jake H aka Bizzy took the first 5 pictures. thanks so much bud..
  6. V-DubbinLOW

FS.. 2 W6v2 12 inch subs... in JL Pro Wedge box 650 OBO

i have 2 w6 JL audio subs im selling.. these are amazing subs, anyone whos is looking for clean, crisp, Loud, Bass these are the subs for you... http://www.jlaudio.com/cvs212rg-w6v2-car-audio-prowedge-subwoofer-systems-93065 heres a link to the actual subs themselves PM me or text me...
  7. V-DubbinLOW

FS: AVIC- X920BT pioneer head unit 650 OBO

I am selling my pioneer Nav with bluetooth, ipod cable all goodies included.. here are some pics and specs on the unit itself from pioneer..... Night time (PM FOR MORE PICTURES) Head unit info: Suggested Price: $1,099.00 Pioneer’s new AVIC-X920BT integrates sophisticated navigation...
  8. V-DubbinLOW

Selling Like new Pioneer Avic X920BT... 650 OBO

I am selling my pioneer Nav with bluetooth, ipod cable all goodies included.. :thumbsup: here are some pics and specs on the unit itself from pioneer..... Night time Head unit info: Suggested Price: $1,099.00 Pioneer’s new AVIC-X920BT integrates sophisticated navigation capabilities as...
  9. V-DubbinLOW

Wheel spec Question?

will an 18x8 18x9 et+8 fit our gti MKVs? without having any issues? TIA im looking to buy some Work Vs-XX and rebuild them but need to run the wheels for a little if they fit? TIA
  10. V-DubbinLOW

parts for sale!!!!! CHEAP

if you're trading in you're MKV or just need some parts let me know i have a lot... Pics and descriptions below not all parts are pictured so just as and if i have it ill let you know!!!!:thumbsup: TIA First off I have a cracked FSI engine cover with intake and all parts besides mounting...
  11. V-DubbinLOW

For those guys out there lookin to spoil their ladies...

I have a Brand new Il Bisonte womens wallet that was supposed to go to my ex GF but that never happened.. I purchased it for 268+ tax and its just been sitting here for 6 months ill let the wallet go for for around 220 OBO I have pics and a website ill post...
  12. V-DubbinLOW

2 VIP three day Ultra music festival passes..

like the title says I have 2 VIP three day ultra music festival passes. looking for 1600 for both OR best offer.. PM me if interested
  13. V-DubbinLOW

For those of you looking go back to stock....

So those of you trading in your leases or just selling your cars, I have a some OEM parts you may be interested in. I will be updating this thread more often as I get rid of parts I no longer need. I will name a few off the top of my head but thread will be updated with pictures Monday...
  14. V-DubbinLOW

Few shots from today *IPHONE*

Enjoy :biggrin:
  15. V-DubbinLOW

Steering Sensor Light... Help

Last week on Wednesday I finally got a New south performance boost gauge. Install was a breeze and followed all directions for the install to the T. Now the only problem is after re installing the battery is that the steering sensor light is on, solid yellow. I know after some short driving the...
  16. V-DubbinLOW

WTT:Stock cat-back without RES for.......

I have a stock cat-back with the res delete (still have the stock Res). I wanted see if anyone was thinking of doing a res delete so I could trade them for their stock rear, it would end up being free for the person doing so, instead of the 40$-60$ the shop will charge, so before I weld it back...
  17. V-DubbinLOW

FS:STOCK ENGINE COVER 2.0t FSI

FS stock 2.0t FSI engine cover with intake box and all it got some cracks but still works properly.. asking 115 shipped OBO.. THANKS
  18. V-DubbinLOW

Louis Vuitton Evidence Sun Glasses 550 OBO

SOLD!!!! SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
  19. V-DubbinLOW

FS: MB *Alphards* 1100 OBO

FS: MB *Alphards* 1000 OBO PRICE DROP I have a set of MB Alphards, I'm pretty sure everyone knows the specs by now:thumbsup: but here they are anyhow.. These come with no tires. im looking for 1100 OBO Lug pattern: 5x112 F 18x8.5 et.35 R18x9.5 et.40 Im looking to sell these or TRADE FOR SOME...