GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

2008 Volkswagen VW GTI (United Grey Autobahn Edition) $14,850

Great Condition United Grey GTI up for SALE! (See Pictures) Moving on to a different car, vehicle is looking for the next owner. =) 53,000 miles, this one is the Autobahn Model, comes with heated leather seats and premium audio /w an IPOD dock, option costed an extra $3000! Mostly highway...
  2. F

GROUPON BAY AREA Gourmet Food Truck DEAL

http://www.groupon.com/deals/small-time-cooks Healthy and delicious food for the bay, with everything made from scratch. Enjoy!
  3. F

Fellow MK5 Owner in Bay Area Opened Gourmet Food Truck in Milpitas!

Food prepared by a former Ritz Carlton Chef. Small Time Cooks 600 Barber Lane Milpitas, CA 11-3 Daily, 7 Days a Week Follow SmallTimeCooks7 for small possibility of schedule changes! http://oauth.twitter.com/SmallTimeCooks7
  4. F

FS: 18 Inch Avant Garde Gunmetal Wheels /w Ventus V12 Tires

1100 picked up locally in Bay Area. Tires have plenty of tread left. Only selling due to selling car. Price is firm. Would prefer to deal locally, but if buyer wants to cover shipping costs, no problems here.
  5. F

FS: r32 UG Rear, apr hpfp, eurojet r32 style full turboback exhaust

Wanting to sell all 3 at the same time, located in Fremont bay area. All items come with receipts showing dates of purchase (within 5 months) Selling due to girlfriend driving this car more often than I do. Eurojet R32 TBE $750 (Revised Latest Edition without Drone, Eurojet R32 style TBE...
  6. F

08: Eurojet Catless R32 Style Exhaust/Painted UG R32 Bumper 4 UG OEM FULL VOTEX KIT

All items are bought brand new. Bought the bumper from BudKemp @ VW for $580, and bought the R32 Style Eurojet Turboback Exhaust from 20squared for $1029. Paid about $310 at a reputable shop that warranties their work for 5 years to paint the rear United Grey. I do have receipts for both of them...
  7. F

2008 GTI OEM SUSPENSION

150 shipped. pm for details. total 6 items for this suspension
  8. F

GLI MONSTER MATS, OEM GTI MATS, OEM GTI Suspension, OEM GTI STOCK RSB

GLI MONSTER MATS (Brand New Never Used, Fits GTI Perfectly, Just Says GLI on Mat) $65 OEM GTI MATS (Used, Replaced these with GTI Monster Mats) $40 OEM GTI Suspension (Used around 19k Miles) $100 OEM GTI STOCK Rear Sway Bar (Used around 19k Miles) $35 PM me or email frankf0k168@yahoo.com if...
  9. F

Review BSH ALL 3 Mounts

This is a review for all 3 mounts, as I got them on all at the same time. I initially decided to get these mainly out of curiosity due to reading good reviews on them saying that they really put the power to the floor instead of being wasted. What's the use of having the power when it doesn't...
  10. F

20 Squared, Review: Bad Experience

Thinking about ordering from 20 squared? Think again, this here is not just a review but for me a personal horror story. I called 20 squared to ask about the Eurojet R32 Style Turbo Back Exhaust, after receiving some minor attitude due to me asking many questions/concerns about the emissions, I...
  11. F

Downpipe added, no flash to stage 2, still stage 2 performance?

does the flash pretty much only get rid of the engine light, or does it actually yield gains? (stage 1 flash already done)
  12. F

WTB: APR HPFP / BSH 3 Piece Mounts

I would like to buy both BRAND NEW, anyone out there? Or any vendor offering a combo deal for both?
  13. F

Stage 2+ Opinions

Will running stage 2 plus with the apr hpfp with a stock intercooler do any damage or accelerated wear and tear to my car? Looking to do it but did not want to install the IC yet.
  14. F

United Grey GTI /w Autobahn Package 28,500 Miles (BAY AREA)

$25,750 Engine: (Listed Parts Brand New Within 2k Miles) BSH True Seal FSI Intake Brand New Cam Follower Forge Catch Can (Fixes Common Failure of PCV) OEM Rev D Diverter Valve (Fixes Common Failure DV) APR Stage 1 (Can go stg 2, but never did) Suspension: (Listed Parts Brand New Within...
  15. F

ecs camshaft hpfp vs apr hpfp differences?

what are the differences between the two hpfps? I know many of the people run the apr one, came across the ecs package including the pump and wondered what the differences are.
  16. F

FS: 17" Denvers/Full Stock Exhaust/Rear UG Bumper/Stock Suspension/OEM Grey Mats

Prefer local pick up, but willing to ship at buyers expense, all sales will be reasonable for buyer/seller. Offers accepted but I posted rough pricing for the pieces above: Once again reasonable offers accepted, I have no clue how much these things should go for and all the items below are...
  17. F

Sharing Good Find

Just letting nor cal folks in search of a good mechanic who does great work, torques all bolts to spec, does not half ass a job, and clearly has passion for what he does. Had few of my parts done with him and was amazed with the service, guy can work on your car on his after hours so he won't...
  18. F

S3 IC Question

For a stage 2 plus car, would the S3 IC be good enough? I see a lot of others using BHS, Eurojet, etc etc, but they are a lot more pricey. Would there be any differences from using the S3 IC vs a more expensive one in terms of gain? Are the "gains" just more consistency or more actual HP? Thanks.
  19. F

FS: Stock Suspension/OEM Denvers/OEM Floor Mats

All are used and in good condition. PM offers, local pick up preferred in bay area CALI.