GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

FS EuroDistrict T-Shirts

Hey whats up guys i came up with this shirt design four our EuroDistrict crew, and decided to get them made, i have sizes Medium-XXL , im selling them for $20 plus shipping, message me if you guys are interested, Thank You. the front [/url] photo-124 by thedublife, on Flickr[/IMG] the back...
  2. C

WTB jetta front

i want to buy a jetta front with fogs, and with no license plate holes, thanks let me know what you have, if you dont have fogs i might still take it !
  3. C

my dope b*tch

[/url] 219716_4228804208956_1105098337_o by thedublife, on Flickr[/IMG]
  4. C

oem headlight problem

my oem xenon headlights flicker a lot over bumps, if i hit a hard bump, one will go out but then go back on if i turn the switch off then back on, seems like a bad connection? any input guys?
  5. C

Dimensions of a euro bumper tub

im converting my u.s bumper to a euro so anyone with a euro bumper could you tell me the exact dimensions of the tub and how high is it from where the valence starts because it does sit higher than a U.S one, thanks guys
  6. C

Feeler corvette wheels NY

got these corvette wheels for sale price would be $500 17x8.5 18x9.5 i believe the offsets are 56 bolt pattern is 5x120 looking for cash, willing to ship at buyers expense, only pic i have right now [/url] photo-3 by dubbinduh, on Flickr[/IMG]
  7. C

FT molded euro cubby gauge pod

molded my euro cubby to hold my 2 air ride gauges and a kill switch for the compressor, its painted with textured paint i upgraded so i do not need this anymore, looking to trade for a another euro cubby plus cash on top, or even a stock U.S spec dash panel with cash on top... let me know what...
  8. C

long island car show

check it out saw this on facebook, looks like it would be a good time, http://www.facebook.com/events/215523345203537/?notif_t=event_photo_change
  9. C

fuse adapter help

my amp was hooked up like this...[/url] photo-91 by dubbinduh, on Flickr[/IMG] i will now be adding another line for my pressure sensor for the compressor... i bought one of these they didnt have a 2-10, only the 3-10 [/url] photo-95 by dubbinduh, on Flickr[/IMG] if i run to wires out of it...
  10. C

Custom gauge pod

bought a manual air ride kit for my mkv, i wanted to hide the gauges and kill switch so i decided to pick up a euro cubby and mold the parts in, [/url] photo-86 by dubbinduh, on Flickr[/IMG] i heated and flattened out a scrap piece of plastic from a r32 valence [/url] photo-87 by dubbinduh...
  11. C

FS- OEM key fob emblems

OEM key fob emblem, 3M adhesive on the back, $9 shipped each! [/url] photo-78 by dubbinduh, on Flickr[/IMG]
  12. C

FS-HID bulb ignitor

sold
  13. C

FS- OEM key fob emblem

OEM key fob emblem, 3M adhesive on the back, $9 shipped each O.B.O [/url] photo-78 by dubbinduh, on Flickr[/IMG]
  14. C

FT- 17" classix (NY)

as title says 1 has very small light curbage, they would come with 225/45 tires, looking for a local trade let me know what you have
  15. C

weird experience while driving

just put my stock wheels back on, every time i go over a gap/small dip in the road it feels like my wheels want to go in a different direction after driving over the gap, also my rear is cambered at -4.3 it never did this when i had me sumer wheels on, is always running camber affect anything...
  16. C

FS. APR Carbonio intake for FSI

sold
  17. C

FS. APR Carbonio intake for FSI

sold
  18. C

APR Carbonio intake

sold
  19. C

modding racelands

im all the way down in the front and need to go lower, could i remove the bumpstops? how much lower would i be able to go? if so could i just cut them and rip them out with having to remove the whole coilover? thanks