GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

H2sport camber plates question

Its simple enough, are these compatible with h&r coils? I should be doing the install on Sunday and it would greatly suck to find it otherwise after x hours of labor. Main company doesn't or hasn't responded to emails Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
  2. T

Question about H2 sport camber plates

Its easy enough: i have a set of H2 sport camber plates, and even thou i've tried emailing them (from their contact us section), i've gotten no answer... My question is: do the plates work with the H&R coils? I will be installing these during the weekend. :D
  3. T

Devils Own dvc-30 Help needed

yes, i did search, and a lot... but i found that many actually talk about the settings, set ups and so on, but very few actually talk about the wiring. Anyways, my questions are simple enough: The wiring on the controller is easy: blue, yellow, pink, orange and black. black: goes to a metal...
  4. T

h2 sport Camber plates info

Hi guys, i know i've been PMing some of you guys for suspension info. I've decided to go with H2 sport plates over GC simply because of the ease of setting (0, 0.5, and so on) instead of GC's "infinite" adjustment. At the same time, i dont need to adjust caster.. I wont drive in the track or...
  5. T

2.5L turbo build

this is a thread to document the turbo build that will be taking place on the following days. UM will be the tuner. The "kit" is a DIY. here are some "old posts" from vortex: updating with tracking info: -Injectors: ETA Friday -intercooler: ETA Friday [same box] -BIG order: thursday the 5th...
  6. T

DIY: Vag com Mods (track oriented)

i'm a jetta 2009 2.5L owner. i learned this from mk6s. i am fairly sure it applies to 2.0ts as well. besides what everyone does (fog lights, paddles, remote windows, etc) there are a couple tricks i have come across that might be beneficial. on Module 44-steering assist: -channel 5: this is...
  7. T

TR GTI featured on Eurotuner

where's the build thread? :iono:
  8. T

Single mass flywheel noise...

Guys, a simple request... could someone make a small vid of the noise that a single mass flywheel makes?? i have to get a flywheel soon, and i really want to have NO noise... but i just cant justify the extra $400 in order t get the noise away, and if the noise is bearable, then why not? so i...
  9. T

FS: front jetta grill.

will post pics later. anyways, i am from jettamkv.com and vortex. i just removed the front grill from my car. i am selling the grill for 250 shipped. its a 3 part thing. the main grill, the front emblem and the lower "smiley" grill.