GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Winter Set Up Queens -$175.00

Winter Setup better looking than Steelies, Not looking to ship zip code is 11378. $175.00 Just in time for winter is a set of Sport Edition E2 16X7 with 205/55QR16 Dunlop Graspic DS-2. 2 Tires still good 2 need to be replaced. I have used these for 3 winters. Two Tires have a little curb...
  2. A

Thule Roof Rack 2Door GTI Queens NYC

<<<<<SOLD>>>>> Thule Roof Rack 2Door GTI I am not looking to ship, pick up only zip 11378. I currently have Thule Roof rack.. These are the black bars and foot package.(no Fairing or Attachments Included) Pretty Sure I have the keys will have to check. (Don't mind the Dirty Garage...
  3. A

FS: Thule Roof Rack w/ No Attachments 200.00

I currently have Thule Roof rack w/ the keys . These are the black bars and foot package.( no Fairing or Attachments Included) I dont have pictures racks are in my garage which I will be going to tonight and will update later with pictures.
  4. A

FS: 06 with 52K Miles NYC $13,000

FS: 06 with 52K Miles NYC $13,000 Smoke Free, 2 doors BMP, 6 Speed manual, Plaid interior, Sirius Sat Radio Hate to have to sell but I have the need to get into something automatic, two manual shift cars in Brooklyn is just not practical. Right now car is still on winter wheels and tires...
  5. A

Eurosport Intake with ITG Foam Filter

I am planning on installing my intake which I bought used. I know the manuf. website says to use a Dust Retention Coating. I am hoping to install this weekend, can this or something similiar be found at a local auto parts store? Tried to search but could not find anything. TIA, Adam
  6. A

Sub Install

I am looking to get a sub / amp install installed in my car in the next few weeks. I will have the amp and sub already just looking for a place to do the install. Anyone have any recomendations? Any idea how much somehting like that will cost? I am located in Williamsburg BK but willing to...
  7. A

Eurosport ITG Filter

I recenetly purchased a second hand Europort Intake, I know I the filter needs a good cleaning before installing. The filter is oiled and I was palnning on installing it this weekend, but would like to know if there is anyother oil that can be used that can be sourced at a local autoparts...
  8. A

Brake time is near School ME

Ok so it is about that time that I need to start looking at options for brakes. I have no idea what a dealer is going to charge for parts and labor but I am sure I can get it cheaper elsewhere. I have been researching brakes, I decided I am not looking for a big brake upgrade rather something...
  9. A

Snowmobiling

I comin up to Killington for New Years, every year I ride Kililngton a few weekends and do one bg trip up there. This year I would like to try some snowmobiling. I don not want to drive in circles I would like to ride some trails. I found this site http://www.snowmobilevermont.com/ but...
  10. A

Low Oil

Does anyone elses MkV drink oil like it is a bad habbit. I do not drive my car hard. Mainly to the train an back daily about 10 miles total and then on weekends. I check my oil like once a month and just recently checked it and I am basicall down to no oil after only 1500 miles this is the...
  11. A

Road Trip what would you take with you

I am planning a small Road Trip for New Years to Killington Vermont just fewer than 300 miles this will be my GTI's first main Voyage in Snow. As some may know last week I had a little run in with some snow and my car clearly informed me that I would need to go with a dedicated winter set up and...
  12. A

FS: Stock GTI Tails Tinted R32 style

These were stock GTI tailights that were a DIY they were not professionally done!! I am located in 11378 would prefer local pick up but will ship buyer pays shipping. Looking for $120 or Best offer Modified by asuckiel at 9:06 PM 12-5-2007
  13. A

WTB: Rabbit Wheels /Steelies Winter Set UP

Looking to buy Rabbit Wheels 16 in 5x112 with winter tires or no tires at all. 16 in steelies will also do fine also
  14. A

NY LI MkV G2G

I dont know if there are enough MkV's out on the Island yet but I would say we should get a little meet up MkV only throw a little BBQ at like Jones Beach or something an go for a cruise. Just testing the idea out to see what other people thought. Post your opinions . :thumbup:
  15. A

New York Auto Show

Does anyone know if the auto show in NY will give you a credit if you buy a VW.. The autoshow is here next week an I heard people in outher states getting one just wanted to know what the story was. Just wanted to know if anyone knew? :w00t:
  16. A

NY MkV GTI what did you pay

OK I am looking to finally get my new GTI I am located in NY and just trying to see what other paid. I am looking into getting Package 1 6 speed :smile: . If people can post what they paid out the door an there experience it would be greatly appreciated.:thumbup: Thanks, Adam