GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

FS: 02Q FWD SE Michigan

02Q Transmission Code MDL out of a 2012 GLI. First gear not able to be engaged. Syncro looks okay probably a grooved collar. See Photos. All other gears engage nicely. Slave Cylinder and speed sensor included. Located in Royal Oak Mi. $125 OBO
  2. T

FS DSG 02E Transmissions SE MI

Asking prices dropped again. Open to any offers. Need the money and this stuff out of the way.
  3. T

FS: 02E DSG Mechatronics Units SE MI

Asking prices dropped again. Open to any offers. Need the money and this stuff out of the way.
  4. T

FS: O2E Peloquin LSD w. Bolts, Bearings, Ring gear SE MI

Asking price dropped again. Open to any offers. Need the money and this out of the way.
  5. T

Hey Bulldugg, The DSG between the FSI and TFSI are the same when it comes to majority of the transmission and differential. Difference is around 2008-2009 when they switched over to the 25 tooth park paw (20tooth was prior). I cannot find if this coincided directly with the TFSI changeover...
  6. T

FS DSG 02E Transmissions SE MI

HXW Code. 140K Miles. No Mechetronic. No clutches (were slipping) $100 HUT Code 50K Miles. Cracked bellhousing side of case. No Mechetronic. No Differential. No Cluches. No Pan. $50 HXW Reman Code. Had limited slip differential fail (metal in oil). Stock...
  7. T

FS: 02E DSG Mechatronics Units SE MI

I have 4 mechetronic units for sale. Getting rid of all my spares and parts as I am manual swapping the car. All are currently coded for FSI engine cars. Not sure if they are swapable without coding to other platforms or not. Full Mechetronics with UM tune. Adjustable launch control, no...
  8. T

Like new O2E Peloquin LSD. Used this for 40 yes forty easy street miles. Includes SKF Bearings, ARP Bolts, and ring gear (HXW Code Trans). This saves a ton of time and work not having to drill out the rivets to get the ring gear. Will include a good clutch cover seal if you want. Getting rid...
  9. T

FS: DSG Super Sale SE MI Peloquin, SSP, Complete 02E

MOD's Delete thread please. Transmission disassembled and new for sale posts coming for parts. Thanks
  10. T

Still for sale. Open to offers need this stuff gone.
  11. T

Hey all, I have a whole bunch of DSG related stuff for sale. I am trying to be fully transparent and willing to discuss any or all parts or what you need. I can sell it all and you can do a swap with spares, or just ask stuff can be sold individually. Please send me a PM and I can txt or...
  12. T

FS: MKV/MKVI Garage Sale

Cleaning out the garage and basement of stuff. Open to offers for everything. I want it all gone so I do not have to move it. All items located in Erie Pa but I am willing to ship at buyers expense. Can also drive and meet part way if the deal is right. Very negotiable and open to offers...
  13. T

2007 Jetta Wolfsburg 2.5 Turbo NW PA

Time to move on from the Jetta. I don't use it enough to justify it. Please see the craigslist ad. Contact me here, or through CL. 8k OBO https://erie.craigslist.org/cto/d/2007-volkswagen-jetta/6355107958.html Thanks for looking -Nick