GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Annoying Tick Passenger Floor Board

I have this annoying ticking sound that is coming from beneath the passenger floor board or maybe the right side of the center console when I'm at idle (I have a DSG). If I step on the gas the noise goes away. You can't hear it from the outside, only from inside the cabin. Anybody dealt with...
  2. S

Not all FSIs suck

Albeit, I have had the Mechatronics replaced and some minor shit repaired by the dealer, but man she's been good to me. All I do is swap cam followers every 20k and use expensive oil every 3500 miles. So far 08 with 40k and she pulls as strong as day one. Fuel filter, plugs, etc. all completed...
  3. S

BNIB TSI Oil Filters (2x)

I was sent TSI oil filters instead of FSI oil filters, so I now I have two oil filters in my garage that are completely useless to me. Local sale would be best since shipping may be cost prohibitive. I just want my money back 20 bucks takes both.
  4. S

WTB: MKV GTI Stock Tails

Mine were painted R32 style, but they look like ass now with the paint flaking off:mad0259:. Want to go back to stock.
  5. S

Creaking Rear Sway-bar Help

Purchased a used 24mm H&R RSB and to make a long story short, it creaks like a mofo:yikes: Not on turns, but from a takeoff and at stops. Anyone have a clue WTF is up? I took it all apart, and cleaned the bushings per advice from H&R. It still sucks. Is it the bushings? I'm thinking of dropping...