GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

SOLD

SOLD
  2. C

DTS Tuning Coilovers, BSH Forge Big Boy DV Kit and OEM Textar Ceramic Front Pad Set w

Hi guys, here are the parts I have left from my old MKV GTI, 2DR FSI..these are all boxed, ready to ship out. DTS Tuning SX Height Adjustable Coilovers (Galvanized Steel ST Suspension ST / KW V1 Replica) - $325 (shipped CONUS) (One torn bumpstop, rear perches never used, one blown rear...
  3. C

FREE: WeatherTech 2DR Dark Smoke Driver Side Only

Long story short, my passenger side deflector folded in half, came out of the window channel and took a trip down the freeway when my buddy open the window. A bit of a freak accident since I've driven with my windows down well above the speed I was going and have done similar in the past without...
  4. C

WTT: 3" ATP Catless DP w/ Euro-Jet Catback For Louder TB Exhaust

I have a customish turboback setup: catless ATP 3" DP, mated with a Euro-Jet catback w/ 3" tips. It's an older style Euro-Jet catback. The midpipe section of the ATP has been cut to mate to the Euro-Jet catback and the whole system has been welded together for leak free connections. The Euro-Jet...
  5. C

Another LOC Install Question - Premium Sound Amp

So I've purchased a PAC LOC and wiring kit to install a sub/amp my buddy has lying around. I've been doing a ton of reading and I've come to the conclusion that I want to wire the PAC to the Premium AMP under my seat rather than behind the HU. My thoughts are that since the HU outputs to the AMP...
  6. C

FS/FT: SoCal Alphard Set, Minor Rash, No Caps, No Bends/Cracks/ClearCoat Issues

THESE ARE SOLD, PAYMENT RECEIVED THESE ARE SOLD, PAYMENT RECEIVED
  7. C

What Do I Need To Run JDM Wheels?

Hello wheel whores and gods, so my huff tires are almost gone so I figured I'll get something light and 17" cause tires are a lot cheaper. Found a cheap set of 5Zigen FN01RC local that I might pickup, they are 17x8 ET35. I know I will need M14 wobble bolts but is there a specific length I need...
  8. C

FS/FT: SoCal Alphards Staggered Set With/Without Tires

SOLD SOLD SOLD: SoCal Alphards Staggered Set With/Without Tires SOLD
  9. C

My First Time

...posting pictures of my car, started with the usual 4x4 Huff greatness a little over a year ago and this is how she sits now. :thumbsup: Thanks for looking!
  10. C

Door Rattle From Bass Common Issue?

Hey guys my 08 GTI with 18k miles on it the doors have a bad rattle/noise when the song is loud/high bass. My friend mentioned it could be the weather stripping on my door but not sure. Is this a common issue? Any fixes for this? Loose door panel perhaps? Thanks guys!
  11. C

DTS Suspension SX Coilovers, Review & Pictures

So I'm sure you guys have heard the buzz on the Tex about the new DTS SX Coilovers for various VW and Audi applications. Like everyone else I was skeptical and wanted to know as much as I could about these new "intro" level coilovers. I spent countless hours scouring the web trying to find any...
  12. C

DIY: DTS Tuning SX Coilover Install

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any damage you do to your car or yourself, this is simply a documentation of what I did for my car and should not be construed in anyway as step-by-step instructions. :thumbsup: Now onto the install, this is my first suspension install on a MKV GTI but I was...
  13. C

Anyone In San Diego With Wobble Bolts?

I want to try on a set of 114.3 wheels my buddy has sitting in his garage. Anyone in SD have a set of wobble bolts or even just 5 that I can borrow for a few hours or even for a few minutes? Thanks
  14. C

Do I Have The Wrong Tune?

Hey guys, so I've had my car with BSH Forge DV relocate, ATP dp, and Neuspeed P-Flo for awhile now and Friday I got Revo Stage II tune. Before that I did try the Revo demo tune which I believe is 80% of Stage I power. When I had the demo tune I didn't have a boost gauge so I don't know the boost...
  15. C

FS: OEM Front Grill w/ GTI Emblem

SOLD
  16. C

Strange Vibration/Shake While Idling

Hey all, so my 08 FSI GTI has a weird issue that hopefully someone can help me locate. So my car now has neuspeed p-flow, bsh forge dv relocate, and ATP 3" dp but I noticed this when the car was stock and still now. Basically when I come to a stop and sitting at a light in neutral the...
  17. C

Front Windshield Wiper Removal?

So I was doing my BSH Forged DV tonight and got to the part to remove the sound box. The two instructions I found said to remove the wiper cap, then the 13mm nut and wiggle and whole wiper assembly would come off. I tried for an hour or so and it wouldn't budge at all. I ended up unbolting the...